Is it considered weird to have a foot fetish?

Is it considered weird to have a foot fetish?

Attached: 1635203379456.jpg (2755x3000, 1.04M)

no, stop trying to be edgy

No, a lot of people do. I'm not one of them; but, I'm curious why you an attraction to them. What is about feet that turns you on? No trying trying to be a jerk, I genuinely don't understand but want to learn something new today.

honestly for me i think it’s just that i’m a pervert. i had a friend my freshman year of high school who always wore flip flops and i could never stop staring at her feet. realized around then i liked feet but i have no idea why/what attracts me to them. then again the only thing that doesn’t turn me on is femdom so i’m probably not the best example

I was gonna ask this.
I've heard people have the fetish because feet are stinky, icky and they're submissive males and want to be degraded. Others along the same thought process, want to worship them like ancient time or that little rat worshipping Julian from penguins of Madagascar.

Others, nothing submissive or dominant applied, think they're sexy.

Oh, and feet are constantly covered, much like genitals. Feet are part of that 'hidden' essence that has some curious
Almost like Pavlov's dogs
If it's constantly covered,like genitals,you're fine tuned and conditioned to want to see it for them I guess?
For me, feet/hair hygiene are good indicators of how well someone takes care of themselves. I'm not attracted to feet, but it's a good indicator. I don't find them attractive though lmao

maybe 20 years ago, but zoomers have normalized ass to mouth, so feet seem pretty tame by comparison.

I wish I could give you an explanation but I just think feet are sexy. Especially when the girl paints their toenails a nice color.

I'm not into dirty, stinky feet or submissiveness, I just like feet for some reason.

This, the internet has normalized having a foot fetish.

Perving off over feet is hot as hell. Always makes me squirt.

Mmm smellies

Snifffffffffffff

I have flat feet and whenever the conversation came up in my family about feet and shoes, my mom would be the first to remind me and everyone else that I have flat feet. I would look at other people feet to see if they had arches and well, I continued even after getting over my flat feet. I grew to appreciate beautiful toes, curvy arches, and soles. And here I am.

Yes
You are supposed to select sexual partners by body parts necessary for having viable offsprings. Feet usually don't fall into this category.

truth be told feet is one of the tamest fetishes out there

Attached: feminization or is it.jpg (850x1200, 356.93K)

no
women are sexual beings and their body is their sex
they send photos of them to boys they like and blahblahblah

>Is it considered weird to have a foot fetish?
Dunno. It's apparently common. I have a brother-in-law who admits a foot fetish, but he's a been a great guy to my sister and she's very happy. Like most things, it depends more how you pursue your kink.

I have a foot fetish and I still think other guys with it are freaks.

Attached: 1644853495573.jpg (2048x1536, 261.25K)

Bare?
Yes
Heels? Sandal feet? Stocking socks feet?
No

it's literally the most common fetish, asses and bewbs are considered preferences

there are many nerves in your feet, and the genitals use some of the same pathways to the spine

I think you hit it on the head with the 'hidden' essence.

if youre one of those creeps that act like the people on r/pokimanefeet then yes

otherwise not really

postcards

>zoomers
Thats a funny way to spell jews