This kratom shit is a miracle drug

This kratom shit is a miracle drug

Attached: 28375076_web1_M2-SEQ-20220307-MainImage.jpg (1280x853, 166.12K)

Don’t dude. I’d rather you take opiates. The kray is dumb.

Its an opioid tho dont get too comfy user

currently in withdrawal from a 50g/day habit, fuck you...

to anyone reading this: DO NOT START TAKING THIS SHIT

Just smoke weed like a normal person

Stuff works. Weaned myself off if norcos and vicodins
>pharma jew opiates are the worst!!!

This. Do your research. kratom might help you kick opiates but its will mess up your intestines.

Do Not Take My Word For It! Research that shit.

Damn how long you've been on it?

Bumping

over ten years.....

Just say "hydrocodone", both of those things are just hydrocodone...

Don't know why the kids have been spamming this lately. Don't mess with any opiates. The thing is you don't realize until it's too late. There is no controlling it.

Are you kidding, the poops are fucking amazing once you develop a tolerance.

Only people that have problems, are those with mental problems, they abuse everything, it’s part of their makeup

I'm a perfectly high-functioning addict, thank you very much...

what does it do? I've seen people recommend it on schizophrenia pages before, is it a upper or something?

Bunch of uneducated retards up in this thread. Kratom isn't even an opioid. It just has opioid properties. It can cause constipation similar to opioids as well. Also, people who are taking a shitton a day and having withdrawals. That's you're own damn fault. Pro-tip, don't take so much and you won't have withdrawals. Treat it like a drug and only do in moderation. Durrrr.

Attached: yikes.jpg (612x612, 38.25K)

I have crippling chronic back pain.

Aside from pain and addiction to other painkillers. Would this have any use for someone with adhd/laziness? I'm diagnosed ADHD.

you could've used google but instead you posted this useless comment
this comment is useless too so fuck me too I guess

true. Just making conversation and bumping op's thread while I'm at it. Also, that's yet another useless comment, so fuck me twice