What would you do if you could freeze time, Any Forums?

What would you do if you could freeze time, Any Forums?

Attached: E9D95E38-832F-4A42-97AB-4DAC0C5279C0.jpg (936x527, 83.5K)

rape theft murder and more rape.

Pull down a lot of pants.
Move people around.
Get people out of dangerous situations
Major and minor adjustments
Since our brains create linear time whose to say this isn’t happening regularly?

who would you murder and why?

not much consider8ng air would become solid trapping me, and light woukd stop moving so i would be completely blind, and thats if we ignore that it takes time to move
Or you know, sex stuff and steal stuff hurry durrrrr

I’d “secure” my financial future for one, as well as make sure my shopping is done.
For another, I’d try and use it for some good. Pulling someone away from an oncoming car, moving someone away from something dangerous coming down etc I’d at least try and use it to be a good guy for once, i know it’s kind of cringe

thanks for playing along. I bet you’re fun at parties

even if you freeze everything except yourself you won't breath

the day the world stood still is a movie
the sum of all fears is a movie

scripted

+RAPE DICK+

The usual, sexual depravity and looting.

Can I rest during stopped time? I'd never have to rush another decision. If I'm trying to write or make a video or something, I would pause to take breaks and breathers increasing my time-efficiency. I would effectively have 36 hour days.

>not much consider8ng air would become solid trapping me, and light woukd stop moving
look at me! Everyone, look! I'm so smart I nitpicked a hypothetical fantasy situation with assumptions about the mechanics of freezing time! hurry durrrrr

you think you're pic rel, but you're actually just a dumb cunt.

Attached: anime-glasses.gif (370x268, 573.87K)

only rich and powerful people. to send a message.

>teleport from one spot to another
>the previous space is now just an empty void
>you teleport into new stuff where you teleported
>both spots explode violently, killing the person who teleported
>profit

same here except the raping
lots and lots of murders alright

NOTHING BECAUSE IF TIME WAS FROZEN AND YOU WERE NOT THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO INTERACT WITH ANYTHING YOU FUCKING RETARD!!!!!!!!!

How’s this now?

it's not really rape if time is stopped. they won't even notice. no harm done.

I’d freeze time at this very moment doing this. The ecstasy would be eternal

Attached: DF091447-D8A9-4BEC-B573-5A5F56822F32.gif (460x500, 590.61K)

Well, the first thing that I'd like to do is to save every day until eternity passes and then I would spend them with you.

Attached: 1572770377897.jpg (1200x1149, 126K)

Nice cumshot.

Because you freeze air in time as well. You can move through air because you are pushing it aside as you move through it.
If time is frozen, every single particle in the universe would be frozen, which means air too would be as solid as concrete.

Calm down faggots
I also said sex stuff and steal stuff which us all anybody is going to say
You can still masturbate, not that you ever wouldve stopped anyway

:)
yeah but unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them :(

Air is a thing, you know. Oxygen, nitrogen, CO2 It needs to move in and out of your lungs. It sits there always outside of you. I think the fantasy OP is really after is just to immobilize other people. OH yeah I forgot to call you a fucking retard. You fucking retard.

Attached: EzbCY5KWEAMqQcx.jpg (921x640, 103.72K)

>except the raping
…but why?

I would noclip every gook looking fuck out there as payback for unleashing the gook virus

>ITT

Attached: ED3460C2-086A-4B48-AF2B-5AE2FB019DD5.png (680x680, 124.22K)

Fantasy is retarded. Fantasy is the world right-wing retards live in.
We need to do away with fantasy and accept reality.
The reality that we must depopulate Earth, automate all production and give all money to those who are worthy ( the rich ).

OK Boomers, enough now. Back in the bottle with you.

I can still move? Do I age or not while time is stopped?

you ever try just chilling out, man?

Attached: 3BC99B67-7BFD-4C84-A772-525987A1F412.jpg (480x360, 13.36K)

you can still move but you do age while it’s stopped
and air molecules move and shit, whatever, this is a fantasy not a physics lesson

If I ever got to choose my superpower it would be to be able to stop/control time. I'd rape every single attractive woman I come into contact with. I'd take whatever I wanted. I'd save some people and kill some people. I'd become a god.

That's the catch, but I've looked around enough to know that you're the one I want to go through time with.

Attached: OKdoppelloop-stationaer01.jpg (800x559, 91.28K)

Run around and shoot homeless people, pretending I was playing Call of Duty.

I don’t think I’d rape anyone. Maybe feel up some toddlers.

Attached: 4854FCA2-7BF1-434C-A3F4-8BA464FFB183.jpg (840x717, 185.77K)

i'm not into rape,no matter the scenario
don't make me hard at all

Attached: 1585446674895.jpg (1420x750, 192.66K)

…elaborate

Aging does complicate things. If I didn't know beforehand that I will age I would make art until I notice the aging.
Just trying to maximize the value of the time stop without spending all of my years in it... high profile assassinations I think. I'd try to make them look like biblical smitings.

Attached: 1643433585277m.jpg (940x1024, 61.76K)

yes, officer, this one right here

Establishment shill must go.

everyone would just think it’s one of those stupid fake cumshot videos like the japs tend to produce. No one would care

Quit my job, start freelancing. I'd be filthy rich.

the problem with the obvious rape answer is dna testing these days. I’d spread my seed in so many women but I’d be fucked in 18 or so years when all my descendants start doing 23andMe and realizing I’m their father

Whose to say air can't move relative to your perspective of time?

Time isn't the same everywhere. All you're doing is freezing other people's perspective of time not yours. It's a completely valid move in physics.