Thanks for being here for 14 years, fuckin faggots. Imma finish this last brew and make peace with some God...

Thanks for being here for 14 years, fuckin faggots. Imma finish this last brew and make peace with some God. Being a chef, got a large reality slice tonight and I'm fuckin done. Quads and I'll live stream me eating enough traz to puke in my sleep. Trips and I'll cut myself on stream. Dubs and you can fuck a nigger. Don't keep me waiting retards.

Attached: FB_IMG_1648345867270.jpg (964x1316, 137.47K)

Damn Any Forumsro, what slice of reality did you get served?

Also, do it faggot.

Dubs get! Aspiring chef here what u mean? Ive doubled my income in like a year on this track

FUCK! Reroll!

Attached: BlandGrandCoyote-small.gif (494x271, 959.82K)

Wheres the stream?

Can we talk about the Ukrainian soldiers shooting the legs off POW's!? I personally think I is a much more pressing issue. Please share as much as you can on Reddit, Twitter and Instagram. Thanks guys!

Dubs dubs dubs! (Its better than how i get fucked)

Big boy dubs

vid?

I hope this is quads and OP better not puss out.

Attached: 1648370480661.jpg (679x960, 209.46K)

couldnt we just spam the shit out of replys till we got quads?

Go for it Nigger

Cap

say less

Op here.
Focused too much on my "career" and everything fizzled. I will do it but I won't release stream name until trips. Found some whiskey so better to numb and die than to die and know it.

Also you newfags are slow.

Less.

>Being a chef, got a large reality slice tonight
Anybody can get fired. Grow up.

Op again

It's you fuck a nigger. I'll kill myself before a nigger dick touches me. But since you fucks are cucks doesn't surprise me

yeah i know these capchas are kicking my ass

I can't get fired you stupid nigger, or maybe my life would be better.

trips hopefully