Im starting to wonder if im a retard, and no one is telling me just to be nice

Im starting to wonder if im a retard, and no one is telling me just to be nice.

Attached: Pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

what are your interests? what makes you happy? thats how i can tell anyways

I dont have any

you are fucking retarded. your welcome.

Retards aren't self-aware

Describe an average day in your life.
Get as detailed as you can but don't Foxx yourself fren

Thx user

Attached: fren.png (600x412, 74.6K)

Nothing. Seriously. I wake up, play vidya and browse Any Forums

stop smoking pot

yes you are retarded

No one has told me that though

Attached: 1648344027535.png (631x474, 147.98K)

Do the wizards in Harry Potter go to the bathroom, or do they use magic to send their waste to the sun? If they can teleport their shit out of their ass, then why doesn't Malfoy do it to Harry or Ron to fuck with them? Can shit fetishists reroute girl's shit to wherever they want to have it?

Hmm, what kind of vidya?

They don't send their shit to the sun because it's not good for the earth to lose bio-waste which is better used as fertilizer.
All the other stuff is possible.

zero passion means zero intelligence in my mind. i know i could be wrong but i doubt it

You're just average, you're not even special enough to be low IQ.
I'd say read 10 rules for life by Jordan Peterson, pick a career goal or life goal, a job you'd like or a House in town you'd like to own to start a family in, then you start becoming the person who could be that.
Maybe it takes community college, maybe it takes trade school, or selling meth. You'll be fine just want something.
Video games will keep you poor and lonely forever.

Attached: 1648251769718.jpg (1024x1024, 170.58K)

Simcity.

Well fuck me then i guess

Thx user ill check out the book you mentioned

Best of luck OP, I hope the book helps you feel better. Come back here in a year or two and give us an update when it's all better!

fuck you i guess? no you explore to see if you even have passions. after that if you still find none then yes i have to call you a retard

I used to feel this way a lot. I recently discovered I have autism lol

I felt this the other day, I'm 33..

Maybe cause there isn't anyone you see to tell you fucking retard. How are people supposed to tell you if you never get out you absolute imbecile.

like customer service kind of Neptune NICE Ltd. (Hebrew: נייס) is an Israel-based company, specializing in contact center software (NICE CXone), telephone voice recording, data security, surveillance, and Robotic Process Automation as well as systems that analyze recorded data.

Someone has a bad case of the Mondays..