Any medfags can tell me what is growing inside my asshole? It sticks out when I poop or when I push out...

Any medfags can tell me what is growing inside my asshole? It sticks out when I poop or when I push out. It has been growing slowly over the past few years. Never any pain but it itches a little sometimes. There is always blood on the toilet paper when I wipe, sometimes just a little dot, sometimes so much it soaks through and drips down my hands. inb4 ass cancer
Any help is greatly appreciated

Attached: IMG.jpg (2199x3005, 1.68M)

Nigger

As the king of Any Forums I decree that you go to a fucking hospital right now fag

Attached: 868FA643-5CCE-41DF-8AA2-8CFB4CC3E2A8.jpg (680x879, 141.67K)

Internal hemorrhoid. You can get it removed with aurgery

straight up ass cancer go get a doctor to biopsy it

:(

Interal hemorrhoids or analysis fissures. They're fucked and suck

>Has medical problem for years
>Asks Any Forums for advice

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Doecifically, grade II as it prolapses during straining but recedes afterwards. Drink water and eat more fiber. If it gets worse, seek out surgery

I tried hemorroid cream, didn't do anything
Can't afford to right now and I am scared of what they will say
Its not ass cancer
I agree

Just go to the fucking hospital you fucing stupid big motherfucker idiot nigger.

this is called a prolapsed anus and it comes from pushing to hard with bm's or anal sex. It requires surgery to have the muscle reattached.. as for the blood this is indication of trauma to the area go see your doctor ..

External and internal hemorrhoids. All the bumps on the outside of your asshole (brown area) are hemorrhoids that can go away with treatment. Internal hemorrhoids they may not do anything about unless they hurt a ton or are bleeding all the time. Also why tf is your asshole so gapped? You keep a dildo in there all day? Probably why you have hemorrhoids, all that pressure irritates the vessels.

Tl:dr Internal and external hemorrhoids. Stop fucking your ass 7 times a day and it’ll get better.

Busted Houston Valves.

Butthurt, didn't you read?

Its open like that because I had just pooped when I took that picture, it gets worse after I poop. I can't just stop pooping to let it heal. I dont put anything up in there aside from toilet paper

Attached: nuthing but butt .jpg (500x498, 30.62K)

Oh come on lol, internal and external hemorrhoids that bad and an asshole that massive only come from extreme ass fucking. This is an anonymous board no shame. Just cut back on the anal stuff and if the pain/bleeding doesn’t stop go see a doctor. Could affect your hemoglobin and start causing issues from bleeding all the time. This is coming from an RN btw.

I'm being serious its been months since I did any thing like that and its not getting better. I am just scared to go see a doctor ok

something like pic related should help

Attached: 1618570271096.jpg (989x1280, 176.7K)

Look up treatment for internal hemorrhoids. No need to be scared. Could be made better by ointments, witch hazel, sitz baths, more fiber in your diet. If your doctor thinks it’s necessary you MAY need surgery but it’s a walk in walk out kinda thing. You’ll be fine buddy.

>Can't afford to right now and I am scared of what they will say
If you are a poorfag in America you don't need to pay for health care. Just go to the doctor pussy. Tell them you're a broke-ass bitch and they will dig into some taxpayer's pocket for you.

Attached: imbroke.gif (298x200, 772.45K)

Also if it really is bleeding that frequent you’d benefit from at least getting a cbc to see what your hemoglobin level is. That’s what I’d be most concerned about. Hemorrhoids are treated based off the pain they cause/amount of bleeding/if they burst.

I am worried the doctor will be able to tell that I put stuff up there I'm not supposed to and then will say its because of that even though I stopped to try and let it heal
I make too much to qualify for medicare

Buddy hemorrhoids only form from extreme straining. Pushing too hard when you poop or anal sex are the two leading causes. We as health care professionals literally do not care. We care you get better and are more comfortable. Just go get checked out, you’ll be glad you did.