Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Surprise Slasher.jpg (419x610, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY
youtube.com/watch?v=G6v0kIJIZF4
youtube.com/watch?v=cTrWrRmHICw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5qVsX97ryI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A recent scientific breakthrough just discovered that those Nice threads we've been hearing about are most certainly those Twice threads we've also been hearing about!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

>I spent hours on this card trying to get an animated gif in the foreground to work on it and it failed and now I am tired of looking at it
youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY

Attached: MtG Dami Disgusted Please Leave.jpg (744x1039, 161.42K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Jihyo eyes.webm (800x450, 1.06M)

For me, it has to be the Top 10 Worst Searchers in YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=G6v0kIJIZF4

Attached: _- -.jpg (355x241, 40.28K)

>it was this animated gif

Attached: xiLgK6h.gif (550x198, 90.07K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope you're all doing most excellent there tonight on this mid-point of the weekend we find ourselves in!
Hopefully you've been up to at least a few of those cozy partakings I was hearing about!

Greetings unto you there, my frens!
I pray that the weekend times there have been quite the BLESSED one there and you've dabbled in just a few of those EPIC partakings!
Anything cozy as all heck going on there tonight, my fren?!

> Besides some gif-work and Jihyo appreciating of course!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give the frens a bit of a BOP of a KJimmy-Jam from those Dreamyfus that we still didn't get a MV for which is a thing!
youtube.com/watch?v=cTrWrRmHICw

Attached: JimmyJamsYoohyeon1.jpg (1141x750, 212.14K)

No. Shut the fuck up you living breathing gay machine.

Hmm... this is quite the conundrum... I had to use one of those fancy video editors to make that one animated card from way back when!
> Was it just not playing correctly or was the transparency off or something perhaps, my fren?

Attached: Nayeon45.jpg (1000x910, 113.58K)

> Are you aware that Elon Musk is planning on buying Twitter so he can transform it into a sort of Kpopperino site where all the frens can chat about their favorite KJimmy-Jams and the like?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-537, 1-386] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: oof.jpg (662x660, 46.74K)

Attached: Chaeyoung sticking her tongue out.webm (1260x1080, 566.59K)

> It would indeed appear we have yet another RARE card here!

And this RARE card is, of course, a NEW card for the card collecting frens to snatch up and for the duelist frens out there to utilize in their future duels!

Attached: Mobile PurePosting Station.jpg (419x610, 348.97K)

the problem was that the fog gif is limited to a small color palette and the mtg card gif had a much larger palette and I could not figure out how to increase the index color value for the frog gif so the error card looks like this and it must be work a lot of money because it was never meant to be released

Attached: Dami Get OUt Please Leavce MtG Second Try on this GIF.gif (670x937, 228.4K)

I installed War Thunder or Thunder War and quit after 5 minutes into the tutorial when I figured out that I am unable to fly a biplane with an xbone controller.
>the game lets me use the controller just fine I am just unskilled at flying a plane

Attached: Happy Birthday Handong.jpg (1080x1350, 100.1K)

see

> Oh... erm...
That one looks excellent there, my fren!
Just as intended!

I feel like that likely wouldn't heck it up too much if you were to cut out the Damifu and make the background transparent or something and throw it in some video editor like Shotcut or something!
> Basically one of those discount video editing thingies I use kek

I feel like I haven't seen anything wacky like that on that one editing program!

> I installed War Thunder or Thunder War and quit after 5 minutes
NICE!

I mean, it's a decision to be sure there, my fren!
I think you likely needed to change the controls there a fair bit to work best for you!
It's not too hard really, it's not as SIM-LIKE as it is in other vidyas there!

> No shame in playing Arcade mode for instance!

Attached: Mina173.webm (740x744, 1.83M)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: One of those cozy Jimmy-Jams of the Ukrainian variety for the frens to partake in so you too can feel like a woodland fellow blowing up some Rooskies!
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5qVsX97ryI

Attached: DubuSalute.jpg (536x493, 58.68K)

Nayeon

Attached: 15ffb70d5497d2cc553638388047.gif (520x293, 1.25M)

Attached: its me.jpg (1122x1260, 141.59K)

Upon further investigation of these claims made by the fren with the various sources of information I have available to me at the current time, I have to indeed agree that the Bunny character is indeed in that one gif there!
> Excellent deduction work there as well, my fren!

Attached: Nayeon9.webm (520x520, 118.34K)

> Now hold on just a minute here... it's ME?!
But... how can that be... I thought it's been YOU the entire time!

This is all very confusing to me...
But regardless, I hope for YOU that it's been a bit of a cozy day over there with some BLESSED times being partaking in, just like it was for ME!

Attached: Mina113.webm (626x360, 479.37K)

>> Basically one of those discount video editing thingies I use kek
I downloaded the ones from the wsg thread but I have not used them yet. I also downloaded shotcut which I did open and look at. it is a free video edititng thing with audio and I was going to try and bash some videos together.

>> No shame in playing Arcade mode for instance!
I'll keep trying

Attached: Dami Blurry Profile Pic.jpg (735x735, 36.7K)

Attached: 1637113036611.jpg (760x972, 160.04K)