Help I ratted on a mexican Cartel recently and I know they are going to do something to me help how do i escape them

Help I ratted on a mexican Cartel recently and I know they are going to do something to me help how do i escape them

Attached: advice.jpg (500x500, 28.51K)

You can't. Best hope is they use a chansaw instead of a knife when they hack your limbs off while you're alive. Quicker death that way. When they catch you, just be compliant and polite so you get the chainsaw sinstead hopefully.

Fuck their mothers to assert dominance.

Post on 4 chan, surely that will help.

Thats not an option for me I need to escape town I live where there is beach nearby you think i catch a boat or something or can they find my digital trace

Ik I just did its not the only place i posted no retards can help me, yet

I just answered, retard. You CAN'T. Yes, they will find you as they control Mexico. Probably larp, but if not you're fucked.

You hit the jackpot.
Go to the police to get into the witness protection program. You‘ll get a new job, new identity and a new flat without even needing to do anything.
This is your chance to make a fresh start at life! This is a rare opportunity to start all over again! Just leave the old you behind you! Remember all those embarrassing little things that happened in your life and some people still know today? You won‘t care as this was a complete different person!
I envy you.

Marrrrrrtttttyyyyyy fffffffuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggg Bbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyrrrrrrddddddddeeeeee

Are you kidding me? Im 85% sure the polcie corrupt where I live I need get out of here

I am assuming you are Mexican and can't get to America where you can live in safety and luxury.

The big question is, do you have family? If yes, just go get killed. If you somehow escape they will kill your family.

If you don't have a family, try digging straight down and going to China

Why not listen to some Green Day? Our music will calm you down.

"I want to be a minority...down with the moral majority!"

Either that or watch The Sandlot.

Attached: 1627336482960m.jpg (1024x615, 88.1K)

See you in a beheading video soon user

Attached: 395745.png (225x350, 98.93K)

Attached: png-transparent-pepe-the-frog-pol-4chan-conversation-threading-frog-animals-vertebrate-grass.png (920x851, 20.43K)

Yes but I dont care about my family so thats not an issue for me

move to alaska
beaners hate cold

And how do I do that ?
I think i have 3 days before im at the top of their hitlist, because I know they have other People to kill

>Telling a Mexican to move to a US state
>Doesn't realize the visa difficulties
>Being this retarded

This is us we know your in san diego

Not

For fun, I'll assume this is not a larp.
If you were in Mexico, you would likely already be dead. If you are in Mexico, go anywhere else. The US is a good option if you have no resources. If you have enough money to support yourself, just hide out in some low cost of living country. You obviously have good command of English. This opens avenues to you that aren't open to everyone who might be looking for you.

Go to New Zealand

Ok I think gona try and go for the border I live maybe 5 hours walking trip from it. What supplies should I bring?

Be sure to pack your CD player with a collection of Green Day's greatest hits.

Attached: patrick-renna-actor-1.jpg (300x300, 28.43K)

Lol you gonna be one of those webms soon.

No that is not essential Green Day is bad