How do you get a gf like this?

How do you get a gf like this?

Attached: 1638128653785.jpg (640x800, 80.06K)

1. Drink warm milk
2. Lie down
3. Close your eyes

How do you get picrel? I want picrel.

Attached: 1305747246.0.jpg (1310x873, 120.73K)

Well on a serious note i can actually control my dreams, its pretty hard to get someone specifically but i have done it before, will tonight so jokes on you.

Attached: 1633899481857.gif (500x505, 196.85K)

2 days ago i dreamed of having an orgy with teenage chinese girls.
I don't control my dreams but they tend to be pretty based.

yeah dreams are great, im expecting some drug in the future to be able to stay in there for longer, or to allow more easy control for now it is hard but can be done with some willpower.

Step 1. Never, ever go on Any Forums.

if I had a gf like this I'd eat her poop every morning

Attached: 1514812824418.jpg (500x281, 21.16K)

Be black.

Why? You would get sick.

How would that help?

.... ... which is exactly why you'd never get a girlfriend who is attactive or normal.

Too tall. No thanks.

- Work out
- Say hi
- Be nice

Its how I got my wife…

haahah

This is why you DON’T have a gf…. Period…

I got a wife not quite as nice but wonderful and out of my league by just making a lot of money and not being a slob. Would reccomend it to anybody

You'd be surprised how easy women like that are. It's really not about getting with her.
It's about finding one.
You'll be lucky if she doesn't have something extremely bad about her.
>has STD
>Steals shit
>steals your money
>Bipolar Disorder
>OCD
>ADHD

a lot of these women are single for a reason. you fuck them and then 3 months go bye and the feeling of fucking them is not as fun as having to deal with them in real life.

It gives you brain worms

Get a white cargo van.
Lure her in with candy.
Conk her over head.
Bing to your sound proof basement and chain her uprpgf

Go to the gym. She works out so must you. If you meant hot in general. Stay away from 9s and10s. 8s are enough trouble. The lower you go on the scale the higher the chances of her being semi normal. Remember feminazis have ruined women now so there will be very few normal women.