Any Forums is smarter than the rest of the internet, so why not

Any Forums is smarter than the rest of the internet, so why not.

Attached: iamdumb.png (1027x649, 23.3K)

5 pounds, final answer

Give me the formula for this particular problem and I'll plug the numbers into it and see what happens.

Learn to do ur own fuckin homework, even if you got an answer here all you'd do is fuck yourself over when this question pops up in an exam or when you have to actually go into the workforce

it's not homework, hard to believe but sometimes problems arise in real life that need solving.

i will sweeten the pot

Attached: download (12).jpg (2560x1920, 455.32K)

I'm not doing your homework for you.
Underage&ban

Is the motor maxed out?
Is this supposed to be the absolute max weight the system can move?
Why the fuck is it asking the mass of the load? It could be a huge range with that output and gear ratio.
This question is set up dumb, tell your dumb butch of a teacher to just ask what the work output potential is.

No, this is a homework problem.
If it were a real issue you'd weigh the load on a scale.

The question is what is the math. The answer is anything that you want it to be! This is such an awesome homework question my dude. This one has so many right answers! I would say go ahead and pick your own weight that is probably the best answer.

The question is What is the mass*

How much stretch in the cable and the belt?
Also why are we asking for the mass of the load?
It could be anything, 1kg is just as correct as anything,, there you go.

You fail. The object is to not critically think about it but simply give the answer to the question. You should have picked an amount of mass and went with it. That's all you had to do but you over thought it and you fail.

i want to know the max load the motor could pick up given the input power and the variables

What is math
Baby don't count me
Don't count me
No more

What is math
Baby don't count me
Don't count me
No more
Do
Do
Do
Do do

Then why is it asking for a specific mass of a specific load.
You're dumb

42kg

>If it were a real issue you'd weigh the load on a scale
So
Much
This
Besides, in the real world, every crane/pulley/transportation/moving goods machinery has their rated max load listed. With safety tolerance to spare, depending on the use scenario.
Where I live, elevators are legally required to be able to lift EIGHT TIMES their rated weight/occupancy

So, as other anons said, don't cheat on your homework assignment

2.441kg.
Now die in a fire, and tell your dumbass teacher they worded this like retard.

better?

Attached: loTI9Wu.png (984x678, 21.56K)

The size, speed, size of wire, all of that is irrelevant irrelevant just knowing max output.
You have 6n on the drive wheel (I'm assuming the small one)
And you have a gear ratio of 4:1.
6x4 = 24n
24n = 2.44 kilogram force
Meaning it had the power to move 2.44kg directly upward in earth's gravity.

and they obviously have to calculate this 'max load' aka capacity somehow don't they? or should just weigh potential people.. ie 'the load'

Haddaway. So 1993.