Attached: adv.jpg (1738x1304, 170.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, now stop using your computer.

Of course, i am one

no, you're dreaming right now.
Wake up, Xenex!
You're not having that bipedal ape dream again, are you?
Come on, me and Varthau are heading to Spantine's to get gargose. Are you coming or not?

No. There's always more to learn.

Yes. Pic related.

Attached: john-b-goodenough.jpg (496x744, 50.68K)

I know a guy who knows every song by insane clown posse

Smart only exists as a relative concept, if depending on what you're comparing us to we're all super geniuses or all dumb as shit. I have come to not really rely too heavily on measures of intelligence like IQ because there's a lot they don't cover, almost all people have a lot of knowledge or skill or expertise about something, even if you wouldn't consider them to be geniuses

Yes however smart is a comparative thing.
What humans can learn and think in their short existence is rather limited.

This is a very good response, and probably what OP was actually asking for.
IQ tests aren't particularly reliable anyway, as often they contained things that could simply be unknown (The national bird of India isn't testing anything but trivial knowledge) or the tests are skewed in favor of people who've been through the school system, putting the entire "natural intelligence" point into question.

Not really but that's alright.

Attached: 1639765217874m.jpg (725x1024, 113.42K)

Each living being is a unique combination of intelligent and really fucking stupid. No two beings are alike, and comparisons should not be made.

The first and last stages are oddly similar

Legitimate IQ tests just determine your ability to detect patterns in data, which is what most of intelligence amounts to.
It doesn't require any level of education or prior knowledge to successfully complete.

test.mensa.no/

You can have a Ph.D and top of your class in physics and science and solve meteor trajectories with a slide ruler, but you can still be dumb as fuck like ramming your car into a stop sign.

haha I said if depending though, proving perhaps that I too am dumb as shit

Exactly. But older IQ tests contained things like English language comprehension, which anyone should realize immediately does not belong. I'm unaware of the state of modern versions, but it's not like they measure a human's worth. (Remember, education positively correlates with better IQ scores)

I've never thought about killing myself over a girl not liking me but once thought about suicide after failing to learn calculus. A few years later I felt the same way after failing to learn C++.

I... don't think I'm in the smart tier :(

Attached: Eugenia Cooney.jpg (756x1064, 207.28K)

I wonder if there is some possible objective measurement of intelligence, which would work across species. Obviously IQ tests are not that, but just imagining some hypothetical test that was.
On this kind of scale, would a dog compare to the average human as the average human compares to someone like Newton? Or would humans all be significantly above other animals?

user ties a noose around his neck and jumps off the balcony. How fast will user be traveling after exactly one second?

would you race a lightning mcqueen crock OP?

Attached: 5a454e823a42d.jpg (521x331, 58.48K)

See this is why people get depressed in higher education. You might be reasonably intelligent but success is more than that, and people don't realise. You have to learn how to learn, how to be organised, self-motivated, persistent after failure. You probably are smart user