This tastes exactly like regular Coke

This tastes exactly like regular Coke.

Attached: 1645694503568.jpg (1080x1080, 112.44K)

because it is

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

It doesn't but it tastes close enough, I've switched to it.

No it doesn't. It's closer than Diet Coke, sure, but it's not the exact same. Though I prefer Diet Coke anyways.

I drink cola everyday, and I can verify this is not true. Aspartame shit like always. It's a wonder they don't just use stevia or something, like fuck.

I like the space flavored one...

To add onto this, every different kind of cola I've ever had tasted different. Only an insane person thinks coke tastes like pepsi.
Does anyone actually know any other brands of cola that aren't just watered down pepsi, btw? It pisses me off that all the effort in the drink world goes into making alcohol taste less like poison

the GOAT

Attached: images - 2022-03-24T130849.461.jpg (480x640, 28.05K)

>checkmate

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-202835_DuckDuckGo.jpg (730x1085, 323.58K)

sugary piss water is not cocaine, take your meds.

Coke Zero has existed for almost 20 years and does not taste as good as the original formula. The new formula is shit and tastes more like diet. It’s gross now.

Attached: D069A3D1-F8D4-46CD-9151-2F1BBB89786C.jpg (200x561, 15.4K)

Number one problem. Coke uses your local tap water to make Coke in your area. First ingredient is Carbonated Water. It isn't Purified Carbonated Water. It tastes different everywhere you go. Obviously, fountains will taste like shit in most places except McDonalds, which arguably serves the best Coke. But cans, bottles..taste different everywhere.

I wish they had that where I live :(

Attached: 1648094343573.jpg (474x474, 53.85K)

It does not, your taste buds are shit

Yeah close enough and doesn't give me acid indigestion. I can drink six per day again just like when I was a kid.

It does not.

objectively wrong.

tastes much spicier than old coke zero, much closer to the original formula. still has that cloying aspartame sweetness, but it's a marked improvement over coke zero

Let me guess, all the other cokes were acting too white?

Yes, the Starlight regular tastes like a more subtle vanilla coke with a sort of gram cracker after taste.

I haven't tried the Zero Sugar versions. What's the point of an artificial sweetener if your body is going to treat it the same as actual sugar? Even regular Coke doesn't use actual sugar, but high fructose corn syrup but at least it doesn't give you cancer.