I sincerely hate every conspiracy faggot in the entire world...

I sincerely hate every conspiracy faggot in the entire world. Anyone that thinks they have some bullshit perspective on life, think that the new world order is finally making their mark, controlling you. Flat earthers, anti-vax and believers of MSM being the work of Satan can suck my ass.

You're not smart. You're certainly not special. You're retarded.

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-193412.jpg (1080x2400, 380.73K)

Fucking nililists

Conspiracy? You mean those things that get proven true in around six months?

>Anyone that thinks they have some bullshit perspective on life
Ain't thought crime a bitch

Also the FBI killed MLK

>Crying because his pathetic corporate worldview is being challenged and he doesn't have the arguments to confront it.
You can always kill yourself parasite

Yes. Forgot the earth was proven flat, vaccines kill everyone and the world is owned by a small group of people

Attached: 1646593327636.jpg (411x418, 43.3K)

Yes, OP. Conspiracy theorists are everywhere, plotting in secret to sow doubt about the moon landing and instill evil ideas in the population about the earth being flat

Honestly, publicly making retarded conspiracy theories has only been a blessing. It shows me who to never take seriously again

The more opinons to give, the weaker a person is. But gotta get that social media attention to feel important.

Conspiracy theories proven true:
MK ultra
Russian false flag to invade Finland
Vaccine passports
Vaccine side effects
Vaccines not 100% effective
Panama papers
Weather weapons in Vietnam
Hunter Bidens laptop
Cabal to turn 2020 election
California nuclear waste dumping
LGBT slippery slope theories
CIA crack epidemic
Gay frogs

You pick and choose theories in order to represent them all as a coping mechanism. It's ok to think for yourself user

Gay frogs, thank god for Alex "say anything retarded and live rent free in my head" Jones.

Mk ultra is retarded, and no one ever denied vaccinations being completely effective, or possible issues. Literally nothing you just stated has changed my life.

Different user here but...
The gay frogs thing is real and so is the similar affect on humans that gets overlooked for the sake of a humerous sound bite.
For MK Ultra the President himself went on national TV to apologize over it.
As for vaccines being flawless yes it has been said.
I seriously doubt what I or the other guy said has changed your thinking in the slightest. You sound like someone who lives with their head up their rear. I mean that in the friendliest way possible as no disrespect is intended. Just the hope that humans would stop living with blind eyes and closed minds.

>Gay frogs
That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard

Hate to break it to you, but reality is pretty fucking retarded.

Animals changing gender is not the same as them "turning gay"

No refunds.

smart nigger

Good thing all these news articles don't exist to prove you wrong then.

MSM was real bullish on prentending the vax was WAY better than what it was. When the vax companies has to lobby to classify the public data for 75 years that should have been free to the public day one for transparency, you know some shit is going down.

But sure, the gov't that Dems have long complained about being corrupt is now suddenly magically all good and perfect now; there is nothing to see here move along now. That whole laptop thing we told you was disinformation was actually real critical information, but don't worry, no corruption to be found there, its all just harmless shenanigans, move along NPC#545285. Nothing to see here.

Attached: vax effectivity.webm (432x360, 1.09M)

The LSD doses were retarded.
How about ARTICHOKE before MK ULTRA?

Regardless of the vaccines efficacy, a precedent in New York circuit courts from the Spanish flu outbreak around 1920 was used to justify a MANDATE for this new experimental vaccine.

People lost their jobs en masse. Because they were not comfortable regardless of the FDA's EUA (Fraudulent in itself.)

The eldery lost their lives en masse just from the vaccinations before covid had saturated the US.

There is so very much JUST with SARS2-COVID-19, your life was affected. Regardless if you choose to acknowledge that truth or not.
What did you dream? Its alright we told you what to dream.

The government literally made up the the label "conspiracy theoriest" because they're own men were blabbing, and wanted to stop them in their tracks. There's literally proof a lot of conspiraces were true. You can look most of them up on the fbi website

The first and simplest step of discipline, which even children can learn, is called self-stop in Newspeak.

Self-stop means, as it were, the instinctive ability to stop at the threshold of a dangerous thought.

This includes the ability to fail to see analogies, to fail to notice logical errors, to misinterpret even the simplest argument if it is hostile to Ingsoc, to be bored and disgusted by a train of thought that can lead to heresy.

In short, self-stop means saving stupidity. (George Orwell)

Attached: 2hrr62.jpg (620x413, 28.98K)

There are no conspiracy theories because it would look like a Farmer trying to hide his intentions from the sheep. Even if he talks to them openly, they will not understand ... therefore, conspiracy theories do not exist. The concept of conspiracy theories is based on the existence of those who are similar in intelligence to the intelligence of those who own all the resources of the planet, but there are simply no such people among the average 8 billion.

It’s time to admit this is true.

Attached: B2D44480-0356-418A-BF82-7CD1DBC51D77.jpg (1935x1971, 628.08K)

imagine falling for rumors that are traced back to the USSR. AIDS introduced to kill gays/black people, crack to kill black people and keep them poor, putin restarted the propaganda machine after the apatment bombings and that's where a lot of the 9/11, new world order, anti-vax, shit comes from. it's disinformation aimed at sewing discord between citizenry and the state.

Chemical dumping caused mass disturbances in the reproduction cycles of local animals, specifically frogs. There, that better for you?

The most ridiculous one I've heard is that all white people are somehow involved in a global cabal to keep other races down and elevate themselves. I must not be white enough, because I've never seen any of that shit to my advantage.