Officially, only 21% of women report orgasming during rape but...

Officially, only 21% of women report orgasming during rape but, once we scratch the surface and question their clinicians and therapists, that number appears to rise quite considerably.

Recent studies exploring this avenue of research put the figure at "over 50%" of assault victims that have had "intense orgasms" during their rape with some therapists claiming that that number is closer to 70% when it comes to women having a "physical response" to rape.

It should be noted that the likelihood of victims disclosing such information is highly unlikely given the amount of shame associated with the subject matter which leads me to believe that the percentage is probably even greater than what I've currently mentioned. Especially once we consider how open alleged victims are about this topic online when they feel a degree of anonymity.

Separate studies indicate that over 62% of women have reported rape fantasies although researchers, once again, estimate the number to be far higher. Interestingly, the percentage of rape victims that admit to gravitating toward bondage sex is (in some studies) close to 64%.

Statistically, almost all heterosexual women highlight "dominance" as a deciding factor when choosing a mate - this also appears to be a desirable trait in homosexual relationships, too, but, currently, that research is limited.

To me, this raises the question of why is rape considered taboo or morally wrong if the vast majority of women concede to enjoying and/or fantasising about it?

In a 2005 study, Yale researchers looked toward the animal kingdom for answers:

> Perhaps the most informative insight into rape, however, comes from the meticulous work of zoologists and animal behaviorists [...] Some organisms, like the scorpionfly and the waterstrider, have evolved specific appendages for committing rape, and in these situations, it appears to be an adaptive behavior initiated in response to particular environmental conditions.

Is rape just evolution? Discuss

Attached: Depressed-beautiful-girl-cry.jpg (1200x1200, 214.67K)

Of course, I do not condone any kind of assaults on women or indeed men - I'm just looking to engage in a conversation about studies

Attached: lol.png (1067x793, 1.17M)

Rape is the devolution of women as sexual dimorphism picks up steam now that women are totally & utterly useless & coddled from cradle to grave.
As women become less & less able to fend for themselves due to outright refusing to take any responsibility for themselves for generations, their physiological characteristics will change to better suit the new societal role of being mindless hunks of wet meat to cum in.
We see this already; women are getting fatter, shorter, dumber, less scrupulous & weaker across the board.

And they're getting fatter, dumber etc because they aren't required to use their physical or mental abilities to survive - they just have to get a dick hard and tadaa, $. Well that doesn't do great things for your personal growth, which charted over generations, is your peoples' evolutionary path.

Would this explain the increase in reports of rape fantasies and women enjoying their rape? I always assumed this was due to the veil of stigma on topics such as these being lifted but, perhaps, this could be due to the, as you say, devolution of women.

Very interesting, user.

It is an evolutionary reaction to becoming physically & mentally incapable of self determination, yes. It is not the way I would have preferred humanity to go.

Do you see women's lack of contribution and devolution as a turning point? What does this mean if we now only value women based on their ability to be cummed in?

Also, please understand I use the term "devolution" half-in-jest. I am referring to an evolutionary process by which beings adapt to their environment and lifestyle.

On a separate note, say, as a species, we transcend into a more virtual-based society where reproduction and sex aren't valued as highly as it is now. What does this mean for women considering they've devolved into this kind of mindset?

it is an apt description, user

One day I too hope to become so cum brained that the only way I can get off is pretending to have a conversation with myself.

As I suspected.

What are your thoughts on this? Surely you must have some.

Can you elaborate on what your suspicions were prior to this thread, user

I concur, me.

Provide links to study sources, fucks sack i mean Op id fag and all

Oh fuck it's happening. I'm cooming

The turning point/cause is actually sociological but driven by sexual dimorphism. To put it simply; men have evolved to survive while women have evolved to survive on men.

That would be -descend-, not ascend. By that definition, the permanently disabled are more evolved. That is not the case.
You're clearly a smart fellow as you can see where this is going. Very soon, perhaps in our lifetimes, men will have evolved to survive so completely that we will not require women for anything but reproduction. This has resulted in the sexual dimorphism -accelerating-, as now only the most manipulative & useless women are able to generate the prerequisite sympathy for holding a man down long enough to breed. Women earning a man's respect & love has been rare or the exception for the better part of a century at this point.
What does it mean for women, though? I doubt they'd understand, and even if they did, they'd just call me a name and change nothing. (it means permanent subjugated gender role due to sheer ineptitude becoming so entrenched it is physical)

Spot the underevolved pheromone dispenser

Honk honk

The world has always been clownish, we were just too used to it to realize

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49.38K)

Spot the 14yo who just found out what a thesaurus is for

As someone who fantasizes about getting raped, but doesn't _actually_ want to get raped: you're a fucking retard.

>IF IT FEELS GOOD IT MUST BE OKAY, HURR DURR
How about I tie you down and destroy your ass with a huge dildo until you cum?
How about I inject you with heroin against your will?
How about I feed you your favourite food, but poisoned?

Idk about OP's actual age, but that sounds about right for his emotional age.

Now you've used the two female insults, I guess it'll just be repeating yourself from here on out huh

>I want to be violated
>you are unreasonable
You're insane. Clinically. Your delusions & fantasies do not change reality in any way.

Before I met her my wife was raped. Her biggest shame, that years of therapy has only dulled, was that she had the biggest orgasm of her life when she was being raped.