Turds

Turds.

Attached: turds.png (672x582, 177.34K)

Imagine supporting Russia in this, JUST because it goes against the mainstream opinion

OP is a paid shill

Why would you get mad unless this applies to you?

Attached: 36EF9ECE-154F-4843-BDC3-310FDE2AAFA2.jpg (719x540, 57.29K)

>in this thread we see liberal cucks call everyone who disagrees with them "Ivan", "Shill", "Russian Bot"

kek

Paid shill.

>someone disagrees with me; that means they're mad

Useful idiot.

a friend of mine pointed out that NPCs in your dreams get mad to if you tell them they are just NPCs..i guess it is just in their programing.

Because Russia is committing war crimes against the Ukrainians, bombing hospitals and theaters where civilians are sheltering, shooting elderly couples in cars, etc. They are obviously in the wrong here.

You don't have any friends lol

op's one tho he does this same shit every day with the odd minor script change

Your claim appears to be that if my opinion is popular, then it is by default the result of deliberately mass-produced views. It appears that you think you are right purely because most people think you're wrong.

I'm not wrong to trust experts when they tell me to get vaccinated against covid-19, or when they tell me the inside of a black hole is mind boggling, or when they tell me that hydrogen actually isn't all that efficient as a rocket fuel. I should trust experts, because they spend their whole lives understanding the relevant topic.

I'm also not wrong to have a mainstream opinion. I'm not right purely because it is the mainstream opinion, but it doesn't prove me wrong. Apparently we're talking about Russia's invasion of Ukraine (no, it's not a "special military operation". It's an invasion), so here's why I disapprove: First, it's a war of aggression. That's bad by default. Second, weapons have been used that are banned under the Geneva convention. Third, those same weapons have been used against civilian targets. Fourth, humanitarian aid has been attacked. Fifth, Russia appears to seek justification to use biochemical or nuclear weapons. Therefore bad.

I'm going to open another can of beer now, and be drunk in a context that doesn't contain enough stupidity to shatter my brain.

vast majority of the modern world doesn't give a shit about right and wrong. America did similar shit in Iraq. Only difference is America is more competent at information control and the military is overwhelmingly superior to anything Iraq had.

Imagine assuming someone supports Russia and getting butthurt about a meme that doesn’t mention supporting Russia at all

Attached: 3D6B1376-589D-4F50-9EAF-83183E38D3FE.gif (480x360, 1.89M)

I didn't like America's war in Iraq, and I don't like Russia's war in Ukraine. There is little to no difference.

lol it do be exactly like this.
Th most impressive thing is that people don't want to see it.

Speaking of npcs getting new updates, I can't help but notice how all the trumptard/anti-vax spam has seemingly been suddenly replaced by all this pro-putin/russia and anti-ukraine/nato/west spam....

This

>I support the opposite of current thing

Attached: 5678790765453467890.png (1200x600, 420.05K)

Post nose

Attached: fa3c3e702b1257c7956bc0a9e514214a9baeb839-2493x2616.jpg (2493x2616, 696.14K)

op is a paid shill

Too bad that's not the reason. the mainstream does tend to always take the wrong side though

>liberals discover punk rock

Have you stopped to consider the possibility that it might be you who picked the wrong side? I'm not saying you have, but you should entertain the thought.