What comes after realizing existence is meaningless and nothing matters and death is inevitable ?

what comes after realizing existence is meaningless and nothing matters and death is inevitable ?

Attached: FaintTameCrossbill.webm (928x696, 1.45M)

Growing up

Making the most of it, probably.
No point in sitting around bitching.

3 ways
Embrace doom and nihilism
Find a purpose and try and stave off that feeling of doom
Overindulge cause, as far as you know, this is the only shot you've got

To enjoy the time you have here. Explore the world if you can. Have one of those adventures you see or read about in fantasy stories.

You learn alot about yourself in those kinds of situations. What happens after we die doesn't really matter right now. We will either have another existence in some form which would be it's own adventure or nothing happens and you won't be aware of it. Like falling into a deep dreamless sleep.

So go out. Do something different and experience different things while you have the time.

I will never understand the kind of person that is born in a small town and stays there for the rest of their lives. That is true pointlessness.

Attached: guZwYlYDSLPyoAYYehlprG1vF8SPyw8mDAH7idrozAk.png (684x1024, 712.26K)

Enjoy life. It's up to you to give your life meaning.

>/thread

/thread

So what you're saying is I should convert an entire city into my own religion? Thanks, I'm on it boss!

Living your life.

Freedom.

Freedom to do whatever you want because you realize none of it mattered anyways.

Life is what you make it user, purpose and meaning are not found in nature. It is up to us to create them.

That you are now the storyteller and storymaker you always wanted to be.

Welcome to the Vagus Character & Story Testing Center! I am Solivagus, your primary contact, here to help you grow as you like and see fit! Positive transformation cycles for everybody!

Attached: 20220223_225448.jpg (1066x800, 76.22K)

throw it all away

Cake, the answer is cake

>existence is meaningless
>nothing matters
>death is inevitable
one of these things is not like the others

Attached: 1645069096112.jpg (750x755, 64.26K)

Freedom

based

Making your problem everyone's problem

fpbp

You make it worse for others.