Homemade beef jerky fags ASSEEEMMBLLLLEEE!!

Homemade beef jerky fags ASSEEEMMBLLLLEEE!!

Attached: beefjerkthe.jpg (2828x3000, 1.3M)

Looks like poop

fuck i can already feel the meat fibers in between my teeth...

Don't, you'll summon the log poster.
Flavor for LATER.

i should try to do that before the meat prices skyrocket, any advice for a first-timer?

Soy sauce, apple cider vinegar half/half.
Add a splash of Worcestershire sauce. Mix 60% ground peppercorns (fresh ground is better), 20% ground coriander seeds, 10% paprika, 5% chilli powder and 5% garlic powder. Get a lean cut of beef (I use topside roast). Cut the meat into steaks about an inch thick or just under. Sprinkle spice mix onto the steaks and put them into a bowl, tupperware container or something similar and layer the marinade mix in between each steaks so they all get an even coating.

>Continued
Leave to marinade for 2-3 hours. Pull them out and put them into a container with small gaps or mesh as to stop pests, flies or anything of the sort to contaminate the meat. A fly wire box would work, with a fan would be even better. Allow to sit until it dries up almost completely. Bonus points if you use a cheap dehydrator which will only take a day or 2. 3 max.

If you want it to last longer, cut the small amounts of fat off as fat spoils.

Did somebody say logpost?

Jokes aside, I only came Here because homemade beef looked Like a poop.
Anyways, Animaterr Man is too strong we are gonna have to ask JIDF to get rid of him

Attached: 1628412715155m.jpg (853x1024, 76.83K)

another log post...fuck

It's jerky

Attached: jannies.ban.the.kid.png (1100x566, 353.09K)

Post jerky pics user

Ill Jerky your beef home made.

Is this that log guy? Youre ways of disguising your logs is evolving.

No, jerky my beef home made

Logging in.

Well?

>1. Have Andy Sixx pinch off a fat fucking log of a turd.
>2. Cut into strips.
>3. You're going to want to slidd it immediately but hold on. Good things come to those who mature.
>4. Add some of Andy's Own shit marinade. If it seems superfluous to add more shit to shit, add birthday cakes to taste because you need to grow up.
>5. Marinade and steam for SIXX hours.
>SIXX. Dehydrate in the sun for SIXXTY-SIXX days. Slidd within 1-2 seconds.

Fan is the way to go after a good long soak in the marinade of one's choice.
Anyone itt making their jerky out of venison? It's pretty damn sublime once you get it dialed in

>Wasting time and money making your own jerky when you can just buy big bags of jack links for cheap
Ngmi.

>buying bags of links when andy can slidd out a hundred links a minute for free
Meds.

Have none of my own and everyone is calling it tuuurd

Attached: uhhhhhuhuhuhuh.jpg (225x225, 6.91K)

It looks so sliddable, sorry, not sorry.