What proof?

What proof?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-23-15-14-10.png (1081x797, 678.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BQUcCaWN3Ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jesus did not fulfill the prophecy of the savior. he was defeated. you have to believe that he rose from the dead and still lives or something to think he managed to be undefeated but anyway, the true savior isn't supposed to be that easy to defeat. if you read all the rules, he wasn't it.

I love when people flick their religion hate boners and ask for “proof”. There has been thousands and thousands of years of “proof”, you just dont believe it lmao. Like god is going to appear in front of you to confirm his existence because you are special. Oh my devouts? They run on faith, but you user? A non believer? you get the vip treatment…

Attached: 1647964305887.gif (500x500, 745.14K)

There's a reason why Jews rule and Christcucks are their slaves
Christianity is a slave religion for weak cucks

Attached: 1646778098644.webm (480x360, 597.99K)

The jews were persecuted hardcore at the time. Its no surprise their revenge fantasy was that a Jew was a "God" and was gonna fuck over anyone who messed with them. Side fact: 666 was just Caesar Nero. The guy they all hated for obvious reasons.

youtu.be/BQUcCaWN3Ck

>changes water in to wine
>walks on water
>raises the dead
>raises from the dead himself, after 3 days of being dead
nazi's : "what proof?"

you people are on like a whole other level of stupid.

im also sick of the nazi proover.

Proof? No, I don't trust that source. Proof?! No, that source is biased. PROOF?! Oh, I guess you have no source and are just making up schizo ramblings.

I'm... gunna... PRROOOOOFFFF?! I'm PROOFINGGGGG

Jesus is basically Mithras, but instead of being a warrior he was soft and therefore allowed the weak to be able to identify with him.

its so fucking stupid. there have been countless studies that have showed, without the shadow of a doubt, that Jesus was in fact who he said he was.

Why do people take religion literally?.. The bible is full of metaphor and analogies for a secret message to a better life and higher level of consciousness. It was never meant to be taken literally

I also watch Bullshit!

the torah was written before the bible so that's like jesus saying he's joseph through mary

that's why it's called faith, rabbi

>triggered this hard
Whew lad, they're just words on the internet

obama would like a word with you on that speech

God didn't sue him.

Attached: were-the-kids-in-america.1646520322279.digimon-homo-loli.jpg (442x348, 95.67K)

What proof do you have that jews are god's chosen people? Rabbinical propaganda isn't proof, either.

Everyone hates them, but they still exist.

Attached: 000_ちょっと待って.jpg (704x396, 40.21K)

right? They be like trust the experts! But only our experts, and only on some subjects as decided by us.