Ok anons, what is and isn't considered a moralfag?

Ok anons, what is and isn't considered a moralfag?

Attached: KcfIR1n.png (450x450, 14.54K)

a moralfag is person who will try to act like they have morals despite being a Any Forums user, everyone is a degenerate.

At what point does that degeneracy become too much for even Any Forums to handle?

It's never enough

I think the pessimistic anons equate any user that values the life of animals and people a moralfag.

Animal/Child abuse is where us moralfags draw the line. Unless it's comical, but that's a thin line.

Is disliking pedobear make you a moralfag?
Or wasn't the character created for the sole purpose of mockery?

i have no morals, i hate morals.
i have no line and yes this comes off very edgy but i’ve been desensitised a long time ago.

Pedobear is fine, at least I think so.

Attached: pedobear_nyx_show_and_hide.gif (442x738, 161.81K)

> what a hot take.jpg

if you think X because feelings, you are a moralfag.

Anything goes is the degen way of life, anyone who opposes this is moralfag.

i have been defeated aiiieeeee

Did people actually use the term before these guys showed up? Seems like people hated the pizza posters even before the chanology stuff happened.

Attached: 1037740.jpg (800x437, 116.19K)

Anyone who believes in an arbitrary set of beliefs and thinks they're better for it, i.e. reliigonfags, polniggers, woketards and so on.

Attached: FOJtKcNVgAEVQck.jpg (1091x1200, 274.2K)

Everyone who want to apply their own morals to others. So e.g. people who hate on faggots or trannies. Then there are the people that hate on those haters, here it gets more complex. Since it's kinda the same, but since the haters moralfagged first it's kinda okay. Because for a tolerant society to work, there's only one thing that can't be tolerated, and that's intolerance.

>Because for a tolerant society to work, there's only one thing that can't be tolerated, and that's intolerance.
I hate that this makes sense.

What about the time Any Forums spammed itself with CP after moot made illegal to post it?

yes, newfags, oldfags, moralfags, summerfags, fagfags and so on was used even when before 2chan's english speaking community moved over here with moot

Wasn't that the bob ross sticky? In all reality that was probably one or two people with a script. There was not captcha at the time. People used to do the download, save as .js and shit brix meme a lot at the time.

Holy shit, trips, check'em

Attached: o9zmj.jpg (248x249, 10.58K)