Had covid while being unvaccinated

>had covid while being unvaccinated
>felt just like a cold
why was I supposed to get the vaccine?

Attached: covid-19-vaccination-1500-991-2.jpg (1420x867, 94.73K)

to prove what a good follower you are

Bad goy

>why was I supposed to get the vaccine?
so that you can die (((from))) covid

If you had it recently then it's because the new strians aren't as bad. That's what we know sars viruses do based on the last one. It's not a surprise. The painful thing is that people pretend covid19 was different somehow. It was always going to go away with time. So yeah, we were lies to about the long term outcome and the need for a vaccine but the original virus was pretty shit. You should be happy you avoided the first strains.

>the new strains aren't as bad
if you're unvaccinated
the vaccinated are still dying tho

I dont think you understand statistics.
> there are more vaccinated people than unvaccinated
> therefore ofc theres going to be more vaccinated people dying
t. pureblood

TO DO WHAT YOU’RE TOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 5E168F6C-6D0C-45B7-B528-382779AD96F5.jpg (640x480, 238.28K)

It's to protect others from you. But I know you don't care about that kek

stfu you media parrot
i wish you'd had the vaccine

Lmao, what other vaccine have you taken where retransmission is the primary goal of inoculation?

Attached: F1F9E5E2-6D0F-48D2-95EC-974244049883.jpg (833x854, 457.17K)

Because the news said so, and we must repeat and only think what the news says. I stand with Ukraine! Even though I can't point to it on a map.

*preventing retransmission

...influenza?

Maybe not the primary goal, but a major goal. Less cases means less significant variant strains, means less risk of an incredibly dangerous variant strain.

Attached: 1634624195852.jpg (484x500, 53.83K)

"I've been diagnosed with polio as a kid. Just had a sore throat for a couple of days, nothing major. Why was I supposed to get the vaccine?"

Your argument makes no sense. Few cases of covid end badly, most people will be okay. Statistically though, it's enough people to cripple the health system, resulting in more deaths of people with unrelated illness, medical supplies shortage etc.

Same, a bad headache and cough for about three days while my vaccinated mom is still hacking and coughing after a month

Obviously, I'm far to intelligent for that and you're mad you're not as intelligent as me you dumb black gorilla that cant even comprehend simple statistics kek.

Attached: images.jpeg-27.jpg (500x375, 45.8K)

The polio vaccine prevents the disease and therefore the transmission of that disease, the covid vaccine does not. I was actually planning on taking the vaccine to protect others but once it came out that you'll be getting and spreading it anyway the vax lost all purpose to me

i dont get this hoax. how since the new variants spread theres no fierce variants around anymore? where is delta? it cant just vanish overnight. proof theyre all in on this scam. smart people understand that since the announcement of omicron, delta would be still around and infect many BUT? media and experts think (rightfully?) that we the people are a bunch of low iq dumb cattle that will not see through it

for the social benefits and to be on the right side of history. what is that for a question? let me guess: antisemite too?

That's not how it works retard. Vaccination/inoculation has never been about prophylaxis, because that's impossible with respiratory illnesses, it's designed to increase antibody levels in the host to prevent severe symptoms by limiting the degree to which the virus replicates. A happy consequence of this is it reduces retransmission as the virus is being suppressed and not replicating & being shed.

Attached: 6A50D6B2-A1C0-4006-AD4D-EA11B3B68C10.jpg (480x360, 31.13K)

Oh look, it's the retards with their retarded pictures again.

Attached: sketch-1648034844604.png (720x744, 348.57K)