Why are inmates allowed to exercise in prison? That sounds about the most retarded shit ever

Why are inmates allowed to exercise in prison? That sounds about the most retarded shit ever.

Attached: 1621704954638.jpg (2099x3508, 1.1M)

I think you need to be more open minded

stress relief & mental health. suicide and self harm is a reeeaaaall problem in prisons.

Oh look, OP is being a faggot again.
1/10

>stress relief & mental health.
Yes, lets give the murderer a way to "relieve stress" and keep "mentally healthy" by becoming stronger and harder to subdue if anything goes wrong. Maybe they should try banging their head against concrete to relieve all the stress instead.

>suicide and self harm is a reeeaaaall problem in prisons.
Not real enough, kek.

Attached: 1624590817317.jpg (1824x2736, 1.05M)

why so angry user? did a recently released felon overpower you and whisper sweet nothings in your ear? did you find it enjoyable and let a little moan out when he fingered you? did you two make plans to leave in the dead of night, only for him to arrive at the meeting spot with his felon buddies to mock you for thinking you could ever be with him? did the hot tears make your vision swim as you ran away forever?

>why so angry user?
Because they are violent degenerate monkeys who make things worst for everyone else. I'm not a cuck like you, so I don't actually like having worst life standards because of what some 10IQ chimp decides to do. Can't relate to your tranny fantasy, though, sorry.

Attached: 1618434939749.jpg (640x1061, 71.78K)

>That sounds about the most retarded shit ever.
Elaborate.

>becoming stronger and harder to subdue if anything goes wrong.
they actually reduce the exercise hours allowed for prisoners they think are getting too strong

>Give violent criminal a way to stay fit
>Violent criminal gets stronger
>Harder to subdue as a result, leading to more danger to everyone involved
>Gets out of jail and often times is even more fit to enact violent crimes than before
Instead of spending money educating these idiots so they actually get a semblance of sense, and actual skillsets they can use for being productive outside, they have to spend it on metric tones of security measures because "muh basic needs"
>Nooo, not the criminalino!!!

Who's "they"?

So, you don't want make violent criminals to stay fit, because that makes them more risky to handle... but you want them to be educated to be both violent and smart. Yeah, a foolproof plan.
By the way, how are you planning to prevent them from exercise? It's not like you need anything to do exercise.

Now the fuzzy stare from not being there on a confusing morning week
Impaired my tribal lunar-speak
And of course you can't become if you only say what you would have done
So I missed a million miles of fun

>but you want them to be educated to be both violent and smart. Yeah, a foolproof plan.
Are you retarded? It's pretty clear education leads to lower levels of aggression, not only because it leads you to be better at empathy, and in general can actually get a job instead of having to rob a store.

>By the way, how are you planning to prevent them from exercise? It's not like you need anything to do exercise.
Gee, I don't know. If only they had the ability to prohibit certain behaviors. If only cells had cameras. If only they could punish people for doing stuff they don't want them to do...
Yeah, you're right, sounds pretty hard. I stand defeated.

>It's pretty clear education leads to lower levels of aggression
That's BEFORE going to jail, you mongoloid.

>If only they had the ability to prohibit certain behaviors. If only cells had cameras. If only they could punish people for doing stuff they don't want them to do...
They are doing the exact same thing right now and here you are, complaining about how they are allowed to do some exercise, but not complaining about being allowed to be violent in the first place. How old are you 15? Don't you understand how people work?

By the way, Mr. "education leads you to be better at empathy". Do you know why they are allowed to do some exercise in the first place? Why they let the inmates do weightlifting instead of restrinting them to, for example, yoga? Because physical activity is a control mechanism that helps in the prevention of aggressive expression.That's why.

>That's BEFORE going to jail, you mongoloid.
You're an idiot. Most people who got to jail have no real chance to get proper education after that.

>Because physical activity is a control mechanism that helps in the prevention of aggressive expression.
This "logic" is so flawed in so many different little ways it's not even funny. But good thing, though, I guess that's why prisons are such peaceful places.

Are you from the US, or just straight up retarded?

catch 22
if you dont work them out the stabby ones get all pent up
if you do the beefcakes beat each other half to death

long answer involves a lot more money corruption and general prison culture though history

COs carry weapons and defense equipment. Lifting weights won't help you resist a taser or pepper spray.

>You're an idiot. Most people who got to jail have no real chance to get proper education after that.
Stop deflecting. You are talking about violent criminals in jail. As you said "Harder to subdue as a result, leading to more danger to everyone involved". If giving them an education won't solve thir violent tendencies on prison, and it doesn't, your argument is pointless.
We aren't discussing if inmates should be given an education, we are discussing why they are allowed to do excercise. Stay on topic or fuck off.
>But good thing, though, I guess that's why prisons are such peaceful places.
Prisons are the way they are not because they are allowed to do excercise, but because they are made specifically to prevent most inmates to get out of the crime loop, as it makes sweet money and helps government to expand policies "tough on crime".
Why would you allow violent criminals and true psycopaths to share facilities with petty criminals if not for the chances to make the petty criminal to become not so petty?

>Are you from the US, or just straight up retarded?
I'm educated, unlike you.

>Stop deflecting.
>but you want them to be educated to be both violent and smart.
You were the one who picked up on the education thing. You don't get to be stupid and hide behind context switching.
>You are talking about violent criminals in jail.
I'm talking about violent criminals in general, inside and outside of prisons. You probably do this a lot in your real life as well, where you assume what you want to hear, and then go from there to feel super smart:
>>Gets out of jail and often times is even more fit to enact violent crimes than before
>If giving them an education won't solve thir violent tendencies on prison, and it doesn't,
>Just trust me bro

>Prisons are the way they are not because they are allowed to do exercise, but because they are made specifically to prevent most inmates to get out of the crime loop
So you ask me to not "deflect" and in the next paragraph you do so. Stellar.

>I'm educated, unlike you.
I'm an engineer.

YWNBAW

>You were the one who picked up on the education thing.
Wrong, That's a response to "Instead of spending money educating these idiots...". I never picked the education on the first place.
>I'm talking about violent criminals in general,
Then you are talking to the wrong person. I'm specifically adressing inmates, as OP stated "Why are inmates allowed to exercise in prison?"
>So you ask me to not "deflect" and in the next paragraph you do so. Stellar.
That's not a deflection, that's an explanation on "why prisons are such peaceful places" some retarded said.

>I'm an engineer.
And also the perfect example on "having a degree != being educated".

What you suggest instead? Sedate them with chemicals of some kind?

Hook em up to the cube, full restraints and VR. Are you even Orwellian homie?

>Wrong, That's a response to "Instead of spending money educating these idiots...". I never picked the education on the first place.
>but you want them to be educated to be both violent and smart.
>Then you are talking to the wrong person.
I am the OP. I don't care what you think the thread is about, the thread is about inmates being allowed to exercise.
>That's not a deflection
You don't get to make the rules of a conversation you didn't start, based on assumptions you made because you have the reading comprehension of an edgy teen. Also learn how to write, for fucks sake, you're embarrassing.

>And also the perfect example on "having a degree != being educated".
I've written basic bitch perceptron networks smarter than you.