Why don’t homeless people eat these fuckers?

Why don’t homeless people eat these fuckers?

I’d be roasting that shit up behind a 7-11.

Attached: D0E02FDF-3D3B-4B61-B3B3-66A23EE12D90.jpg (736x491, 72.77K)

Why dont they just eat the bugs and own nothing and be happy

They already own nothing lmao

Because meth is an appetite suppressant and heroin is a motivation killer.
That's why the only thing they ever eat is what lesbians in Prius and church normies give them at the freeway offramp

i'm assuming people either do or try but get arrested or something for starting a fire in the city.

Because pigeons are gods. People invented religions to hide from the gods' wrath

Attached: завантаження.jpg (225x225, 8.02K)

Legally you cannot eat penguins in most countries because of the Antarctic Treaty of 1959. People such as explorers did used to eat them, so it is possible. Eating too many could lead to mercury toxicity. If you did choose to eat a penguin or it's eggs, they would generally taste quite fishy!

probably have tons of diseases

Homeless people probably don't have the resources, knowledge, or even dexterity to catch them.

Nice try cia but birds aren't real

they taste like shit

does this guy think the pigeon is actually a penguin?

Yes they are. I'm actually a bird and I'm writing this message with voice recording. You want a photo with a timestamp or what?

Post timestamp with crop, fag.

hot post time stamp with feet

Attached: 87eb2e1756bf296c7064956e4aaa27184871e64f_hq.jpg (480x640, 123.73K)

We are invaded by these crap at work, the pigeons have the habit of nesting in the false ceiling of our workshop (located 15 m from the ground).

Because of the overhead cranes and the inclination of the roof you can't physically go there and remove the nests, and you get shit on them all day long.

They are disgusting animals and full of diseases, I got into the habit of chasing them with a slingshot so that they go further, it seems rather effective. You can't kill them with a small caliber like a 22LR at the risk of blowing holes in the roof.

Give them rifles, carving knives and lighters so they can hunt and cool them proper, user.

Former hobo here
We do. At least, I did. Roadkill, trash cans, etc. Any protein is good protein after all. Their hard to fucking catch live without useing what little you have to get them close, and even then it's a gamble. Lived out of an abandoned train yard somewhere in Canada and some parking lots have places to plug your cars battery into so they don't freeze in the winter. That yards lot happened to still be on the grid, and I used an electric hotplate and a cast iron pan to cook my shit. Think all the worst parts of a turkey, that's pigeon

What the fuck are you talking about

Based. Glad you made it out, user

Attached: Untitled5_20220323092959.png (300x168, 43.27K)

Penguins dude

at least here in burgerland, even if you're homeless, food is actually pretty easy to get. some parts of the country you do find poor people hunting or even getting deer meat at food banks.

if you're too disorganized to utilize programs, you're not going to be successful catching and preparing wild game either

lol

You can't kill them. That's the only true statement. Dead pigeons are fakes

Squab is just baby pigeon. Rich people eat squab. There is nothing wrong or unhealthy about eating pigeons. You just have to cook them well, like chicken, to kill the normal bacteria they have. They are not at all difficult to catch either. A slingshot will do.

GODDAMNIT

Day by day we move farther from God

Why yes I’ve dined on squab thrice and once I didn’t even throw up

"Town pigeons" like the one in this picture often carry diseases, they're basically flying rats.
"wood pigeons" which as you might tell only live in the woods, eating berries, seeds & other natural foods are perfectly fine to eat

so cook it well done.

hmm if town pideons are like rats, i wonder if people cook and eat rats too?

get some hot sauce packs from taco bell, problem solved. lots of pepper too.

They do