Im an aspiring artist who day by day gets more tired of everything and loses faith in their own work and ability...

im an aspiring artist who day by day gets more tired of everything and loses faith in their own work and ability. everything pisses me off, everybody pisses me off or bores me, nothing makes me laugh anymore, im an art student so i have constant doubts im getting anywhere in the future, my friends are all lazy shits far worse off than me, i feel sick and my classes are a waste of time. also i live in a pigsty of an apartment.

no, im not suicidal, nor am i even depressed. but, man, what a useless life

Attached: squidward.jpg (400x300, 15.57K)

you sound kinda like an asshole lol

post work

why don't you look for a girl to relax, friends who have something to add?

He's an artist, what do you expect?

Attached: 1647616868820.jpg (1440x1426, 257.04K)

inaccurate shit skeleton but a decent render anyways

Attached: LRM_20201122_232510~2.jpg (2508x4025, 1.38M)

Whats the point of complaining to Any Forums?

Kek the individual bones look good but all together it looks retarded

yeah, i rarely actually express this sorta shit to people but it does build up

most people just think im goofy

He's just posting the skeleton of a neckbeard, he did fine

literally no point i think youre all retarded but its a place to type

>Underage larper or faggot
You couldn't be more underage if you tried
"I'm so interesting and deep because I am an art student and circle jerk my pseudo intellectualism, everyone bores me because I am so smart"

You sound like a twink, a real girly and feminine twink. I'd dominate you

they think you're retarded lol
this is high schooler spinning pen between fingers activity for sure

heres something that looks nicer but has less technical skill

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-010143.png (1640x720, 1.07M)

read what you say before you try to insult me

If it is a chick then she is bored because she is boring and expects people to be tap dancing monkeys
"Entertain me", if it is a dude then he acts like a pretentious "intellectualism" fag

find another avenue man. I’m a SE full time but pursue making music in my free time.

I know the feeling and have felt how you felt. You’re getting burnt out. You can’t constantly create all the time. Sure you should do it everyday but maybe try doing other things. Rather than constantly making, try getting yourself organized one day, or create presets for a day so you can use them when you do feel like creating again.

Stop doubting yourself. Easier said than done, but look back at where you came from. Look at some of your first works compared to what you’ve created more recently. Try to remember that art is subjective and your biggest critic will always be yourself. If one person enjoys a piece of art you make, you’re a successful artist as you created an emotion in someone from something you created.

if you’re tired, take a step back for a bit. get some fresh air. art/creative endeavors are suppose to be fun, when they’re not, take a break.

keep at it op. would love to see or hear some work of yours. I can post my music here if that would make you more comfortable to share.

Right, cause no art student ever took themselves so seriously and pretentiously before.

really appreciate the genuine response, makes me feel a lot better

i posted a couple things already, if you wanna post music, i would enjoy hearing it

im not one of those, i wish i were because id probably get burnt out less

my school offers this "liberal arts" program to all students which means we try different mediums no matter if we know what we want to do or not

so that means i spent a year making shitty paper crafts, a fucking waste of time. by time i got to the courses i wanted, they were shit, so i dropped out of them and started taking entirety different ones

pretentious film students are a different breed, man

You think youre different but even through pixels it is apparent that you are all cut from the same cloth. You're a twink, a real faggot, I'd dominate you entirely

Oh I see. I like that skeleton drawing you posted. You’re really talented man! I can hardly draw a stick figure so you got my ass beat by far.

How long have you been drawing?

Here is a link to my music, it’s House/Electronic just a heads up

soundcloud.com/clarkkeymusic

Real alpha, this guy ^^

He'd be beating your ass with his cock once you faggots cut the crap and stop flirting so hard and start sucking each others dicks

i think youre in the wrong thread

Dont think for a second I wouldnt candy boy.

A twink will get treated as such

No one cares about your twink fantasies

why you airing your balls out here like this

you look genuinely retarded

really appreciate preciate it, man. ill check out your sc in a bit

Do you have anywhere you post more of your work like a website or instagram?

nah, ive always been out of the loop with platforms and every time i try i fall out of it pretty quickly

render: decent for a beginner.

construction: all fuckng wrong.

you're just an art baby who's progressed in ONE field.

you're literally level 5 in a maximum cap of 150. And you're already bitching. Grow a set of balls and find your path forward or stop bitching and quit.

all this reddit spacing

that shits old, take this instead

wouldnt say its much better but its more complete

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-012705~2.png (892x693, 934.16K)

fair enough, i find it hard to be consistent on socials too. feels draining and a lot of my anxiety as an artist comes from those platforms.

anyway im off, but take it easy man. Keep at it and you will get it eventually, get those 10,000 hours in.

The only time you will ever fail as an artist is if you quit.

this made me laugh thank you

This faggot is a twink
What do you mean? I know what a twink sounds like and this faggot is an art student twink