I hate my life and regret my choices and you user?

I hate my life and regret my choices and you user?
btw I am.drunk and suicidal af

Attached: 1647915114161.png (751x684, 683.07K)

ever think about trying an AA meeting?

you can go drunk

Regrets are not something worth dying for. You can turn it around.

I am beyond the point of salvation brother, I regret my choices and the physical and psychological damage that I cause on me.and other every minute of my life and what could have been and achiene so fucking sad

Attached: 1645422571271.png (600x597, 594.9K)

No that is the problem I can't they are irreparable damages

kys loser

Seek hell plesse user

I quit drinking and smoking exactly a month ago. I feel at least 50% less suicidal. You might wanna give sobriety a try, at least for a bit, just to see if your mental turmoil fades a bit.

How old are you?

Nah I'm good OP.
I've chased my dream career, worked hard, studied hard, I don't have my dream job yet but I'll just keep on plugging away at it.
Drinking never made anything better, so maybe stop being a pussy, seek mental health treatment and start working towards a goal.
Everyone has a shit life, get on with it or quit.
Whatever choice you make going forward, don't think of yourself as suicidal, kill yourself or get busy living. It's pretty sweet to have a cup of coffee or tea and read a book. Maybe soak some sunshine. Pick one now, then stop worrying about the other.

22 but is not about the age is about the irremediable diseases/injuries and irreparable psycogycal damage

I'm with you.

I bet I an hero before I'm 40.

Attached: IMG_20220317_192029.png (749x738, 669.31K)

Fuck off to redbitch fucking normie pos, you life can go to total shit in a second

Attached: 1641234113581.png (1200x675, 511.51K)

The knowledge that seeking the favor of another
Means the murder of self.
This is the resolution
The end of all progress
The death of evolution
It bleeds all life away.
Silence speeds the path to the streams of solace that run so few and narrow.
Brooks that babble the sounds of torture.
Sounds of torture
You will one day rise
To flood the banks of the chosen.
This is the art of ruin.
This is the resolution
The end of all progress
The death of evolution
It bleeds all life away.
It bleeds all life away.
I will show you all that I have mastered
Fear.
Pain.
Hatred.
Power.
This is the art of ruin
This is the art of ruin
This is the art of ruin

Diseases such as? Seriously you're young I'm trying to figure out what makes you say your life is so unsalvageable.

van gogh

I'm 36, I started drinking when I was 16, I stopped two years ago. Your brain will improve, and that will make accepting the rest so much easier. If you blew your liver out or something, you'll probably die; at least go out with a clear head, and freedom from the bottle.

I don't regret my choices because I couldn't make an optimal choice without enough knowledge or experience.

The hour of wreckoning draws near
Judgment day is here and gone
Sweetly she draws me into her arms
A liquid embrace to chase the day way.
Sedate Numb Deaf and Dumb
Stumbling into solitude.
A clouded judgment day is fueled.
Take me under your black wings
Mark my words and remember me.
So sweetly she shucks away at my time
So sweetly she draws me nigh
Closer and closer towards never ending sleep
Spin the bottle
Kiss only the bottle.
The dark mistress of many, beholden to none
Slips a ring of needles around your arm in an engagement
Eternal engagement
Never consummated.
Take me under your black wings
Mark my words and remember me.
Destroyer of senses.
So take as needed for the pain
Another gray morning dawns across an ashen sky.
My sweet demoness beckons me
Ever again and again and again and again.
The dark mistress of many, beholden to none
My sweet demoness beckons me
Ever again and again and again and again and again.
Take me under your black wings.
Jacked up on the taste of self-destruction

sounds pretty edgelord; you need a hug or something.

Im getting blind, my skin have moles that leave horrible scares, I have plamoplantar hyperhidrosis and I fail in all the important things in life also I am a piece of shit

Attached: skull_PNG1.png (788x1000, 492.2K)

Heaven needs another angle

Attached: IMG_20220303_212010.jpg (556x552, 102.77K)

Why?

I wish I was like that sweet angle and not a bloody retarded devol

Nothing you have will stop you from finding a good life. Your problems will get better, and not seem so bad, when you aren't guzzling depressant in a bottle.

Not saying it'll work for you, but DMT gave me the resolution to stop. It let me see, without fear making me look away, the harm I was doing to myself.

It's just lyrics to a song ya dumb nigger. At least I can handle drinking lel.

>waa dwinking ruined my life

How about learn some self control

I bet you don't even lift either, do ya faggot

Dude I just saying the current technology and medicine don't have cure on it, why you talk bullshit about getting better and I make things that are unforgivable

I'm well adjusted enough not to unironically say, "do you even lift" or act like an edgelord on the internet. Do you want a dopamine cookie? I think I've got an extra one here; you don't have to be a shithead to everyone y'know?

technology doesn't have a cure for sweaty palms, and this will ruin your life? Eh... okay bud.

I am not OP whi said that

Ya took the bait just like I thought you would, you really must have the IQ of a nigger. How black is your skin?

Your life your decision, I can't speak from the physical side of things although I have experienced seeing it on going with my mom, but emotional/mental issues and alcohol abuse i understand. If it's simply trauma with shame involved or you're suffering from symptoms you can still turn your life around, and once you quit the grog you'll be able to feel much more clear minded and perhaps try meds to help as well. Alcohol is a depressant and a false sense of comfort, you think it's making your issues subside but it only worsens them in the end

You didn't read all my problems and regrets don't talk bullshit please

You acted like an edgelord, I pointed it out, and this is taking the bait? Please do your self a favor, and take care of your self. Being like this isn't good for you, nothing is gained, you just kinda make your self into a person that people don't want to be around. This is the path to suicide in middle age, with an unattended funeral.

Witness shame's parade
The pain of blame repaid
It's fucking hopeless
Accusations and denial
Hopeless, demon of another day
Colorless, stoned, solid grey
Emptiness, of promises I made
So faithless, the tenants long betrayed
Walk the faded line
Cursed crawl of time
Silence, the only promise ever kept
Familiar touch
A ritual to numb the cut
Salvation in Vice
Anguish is realizing what could have been, but never was
It's emptiness that fills the cup
Devotion in the method of my fall
Pointless, futility continuing
Endless, flowing corrupted vein
Walk the faded line
Cursed crawl of time
Walk the faded line
Cursed crawl of time
Silence, the only promise ever kept
It's fucking hopeless
Hopeless
Hopeless
It's fucking hopeless
Hopeless

I did. You really think it's easier being blind, and a drunk? Get your shit together and quit drinking, so I have one less loser to feel sorry for.

nah dude who gives a shit
protip: if you live long enough people die and forget about everything
just do whatever the fuck you want

Just hold up for a minute, and try to picture the sort of person who posts edgy lyrics to try to get a reaction out of people. Just a few seconds of self-awareness; do your self that favor.

Easier maybe, worth it? not for me

That type of person is me. How does it feel to have sunk your teeth into the bait once more.

Are you sure you aren't just interested in what song it is, you can admit it still