Name a bigger boomer waste of time than making your bed everyday

Name a bigger boomer waste of time than making your bed everyday

Attached: pyshologyasmeaningguy.jpg (1200x1200, 331.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/08/the-peterson-family-meat-cleanse/567613/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

supposedly some boomers actually belive 6 million filthy kikes were murdered in what they call the "halocaust". got damn faggots and jews deserve the rope, but the hall of cost never happened. Death to all jews!!!

OP here. and I should also mention that I'm trans. If that matters.

its not about making your bed
its about having the right mindset

holy shit what a waste of quads, fucking jew niggers ruin everything

nice quads

I'll say teaching your children that everyone is equal is a waste of time.

Waste of Blessed Quads.

But to answer your question: showering, having sex with women, and being able to read.

what's his face here is completely retarded. he pushes a 100 percent beef diet lmao enjoy your scurvy

I mean he doesn't, but cool lol

making sure your socks match

This quote pretty much unraveled my entire respect for Jordan Peterson, especially seeing what became of him after about 2017

Attached: e69.jpg (500x404, 58.71K)

charity
religion

i mean he does, but cool lol

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/08/the-peterson-family-meat-cleanse/567613/

I’ll name those quads.

Checked!

he legit tells people not to. he says it works for him and his. that's it. stop being a queer

stop defending a charlatan you absolute cuck lmao

he says it works for him and his.

physically fucking impossible by the way LOL

If any of the shit Kaczynski came out with managed to influence you, then you're as worthless as Peterson and his gaggle of validation seeking faggots.

You're a faggot, seethe harder over not being a fraction as intelligent as that man is.

I just started making my bed a few weeks ago. It's great to have a consistent bed to look forward to when you're tired, hell I just made it to use after I brush my teeth. I had never realized how infuriating wrestling with the blankets in the dead of night is until now.

That post was weird and so is your response. I'm calling you out for same fagging

Welcome to what anarchists have been saying for well over a century. Jordan Peterson is conformity in the guise of rebellion. Conservative social values are just aesthetics, and in reality liberals and conservatives maintain a unified problem. You can't hold sign to win, they aren't going to teach you how to hurt them, you need to go out and be a sharp-minded ruthless fuck. Ever wonder who's burning cities during BLM riots? It's not black liberals, it's not the art school kids, it's experienced anarchists using crowd cover. Making it common to ransom cities by burning them down, is how you weaken control; doesn't matter the cause, the outcome is the interest.