How effective is a shotgun for self-defense?

How effective is a shotgun for self-defense?

Attached: g412asd.jpg (540x360, 11.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PftOxn4ANjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hand gun - "Fuck you"
Rifle - "Dear user, Fuck You"
Shotgun- "To whom it may concern, Fuck You"

you be the judge, shoot yourself

Attached: paul.jpg (800x514, 395.58K)

A wise man once said, "Pistols put holes in people. Rifles put holes through people. Shotguns remove a massive chunk of shit and scatter it around the room."

get a single shot break action shotgun with birdshot. Big Joe said you don't need more than two shots.

More effective than no shotgun

Nicely put.

Put it in your mouth and pull the trigger
10/10 great for self defense.
Dont need to defend if youre already dead

It's very bad. Its balance is all wrong and no part of it is meant to deliver any significant damage. If you get some shells for it, the combination is very good though.

The sound is uber scawry!
\O/ O
T < ==||||||=\
/ \_ /\
\ | |
*boom*

He also said something about hanging out his back door and racking it a couple times.

...well done my good and faithful user

Attached: 1647171857502.jpg (500x375, 30.05K)

High effect

Attached: 4422938847byej4.jpg (672x372, 27.5K)

A few retards in this thread. Whether you’re in the house, outside it, or running off into the distance, I’ve got a cartridge that’ll blow your head off.

Attached: ATF01__14378.1591523240[1].jpg (500x651, 35.22K)

A long gun, shotgun or rifle, has advantages and disadvantages compared to handguns. Valuate and see which is better for your situation

The shorter, the better.

Attached: sulunarms.jpg (4032x3024, 503.04K)

Attached: download[1].jpg (1200x680, 66.19K)

Blowback on that thing probably will break your wrist if your dumb enough to use one hand on that thing

Ask this bloke

Attached: images (39).jpg (722x425, 26.54K)

Jeezus…

Very. I keep a Mossberg shockwave under my bed. No need to aim just point and shoot will kill anything up to a fucking moose inside 30 yards.

I prefer one of these:

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (500x500, 21.17K)

Depends on the situation, home defence? Sure but only if you don't do the "freeze don't move asshole" in a 5ft long hallway, because it's very easy to close that gap and avoid getting buckshot in your face.

Though the "schick-schick" noise is also terrifying under the right circumstances. The noise of your racking the the pump would be enough to scare a would be intruder.

But for actual home defense then no, I wouldn't say they're good.
They're good at fucking up your drywall at 3am.
Or removing your own face in suicide.

For home defense I would pick something quiet and easy to use, something easy to grab and easy to conceal somewhere it's needed.

You could get a 12g revolver, the judge I think it's called.

Shoots 6 shots, from a Revolver style cylinder. You could have a few in very discreet locations throughout your domicile.

The safety is literally the single action hammer. You'll make less mess of your drywall and the perp won't realise until it's too late that your gun isn't shooting big ol' bullets but buckshot instead.

superb bait

Attached: violence .png (206x234, 83.47K)

12 g revolver shoots buck shot?
Which revolver shoots glass? I know there are glass bullets that would fuck some shit up, hard. Glass? Dude is a goner

Lock stock and two smoking barrels good movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=PftOxn4ANjc

Pro tip, don’t fire this with your dick hand.

Shotguns for self sefense? I hope you don't like the walls and doors in your house.

LULZ

call the cops if you have a concern about your safety in a home defense situtation. you're only gonna go to jail for shooting someone and then you're going to get sued to heck and the news will also say what a bad person you are if you get anything less than life in prison.

you dont need a gun

>Imagine having poverty drywalls
>Imagine being tactically inept
>Imagine even caring about the door when killing the nigger hiding behind it

I own a drywall company and I recommend everyone use a shotgun for home defense

I mean this motherfucker, it wasn't intentionally bait. But thanks your image made me laugh

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-022836__01.jpg (1080x757, 113.35K)

Who can’t do their own drywall? A fucking monkey could do it.

>you dont need a gun
He's right. You should have several guns for different uses.