I'm geniunely not here looking for pity. I'm not sad or angry. If anything I'm a little afraid...

I'm geniunely not here looking for pity. I'm not sad or angry. If anything I'm a little afraid. I think there's something wrong with me to where this is the first and only message i get from a match in two years.
Is there ANYTHING, ANYONE, or ANYWHERE i can go to fix myself up? I just don't know what to do.

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-151109_(1).png (707x739, 47.56K)

first off that bitch is ugly, second I need a pic of you to determine this

>hi do you like trampolines?
Have you considered changing pickup lines?

this
post face

nice opinion for a black nigger

Online dating is bad for your brain but jesus christ trampolines? Consider upping the quality of your pickup lines, this makes you sound like a turbo sperg.

>I only fuck 4s
fixed it for you user

>hey baby, you’re like an avocado - very ugly on the outside and probably very disgusting on the inside
Works everytime

Her nose is colossal

whatever I don't care anymore. i know how these threads go but at least it will be worth a laugh. have a full body pic on the account but i need to edit out some personal stuff.

Attached: Screenshot_20220110-114614_(1)_(1).png (720x805, 557.79K)

that is just funny as shit man

Ah, now I see what the problem is. You sir are a nigger.

you don’t look too bad, not much spice to ya to really catch the eye. tbh you seem like an alright guy, the issue may be these cancerous dating apps. if you need an ego boost start to work out a little, lift if you want or start doing a mile a day or so. you may even meet a nice girl doing these things. how do you dress?

You look normal to me bro, don't let the losers on this website or the superficial weirdos stalking dating apps get ya down. If you're struggling with confidence, get a job or start volunteering where you'll interact with people frequently. Prepare yourself to change, accept that you'll change, and make the change

>pick up lines
>online dating
>retarded
>chick reading pick up line
>WHOA SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL LOL!!
>on date
>no chemistry
>he's not funny
>awkward
>chick after date:
>"I don't know why I have so many bad dates"

older pic
Band tees (metallica, black eye peas, jimmi hendrix)
plain tees
ripped jeans
tennis shoes or skate shoes (converse)
Apparently they still don't have a cure.
Maybe this. Online dating has yeilded negetive results for me

Attached: IMG_6333.jpg (1242x2208, 368.69K)

You're cute i'd suck your dick
Just try to get Any Forums and elevate yourself career-wise

hahahaha o man it's even funnier man oh man I'm glad I'm not a lightskin nigga on a dating app shiiit bro like shit that's the worst you got hoes only looking for the darkest of dicks, and then you got random women who can't into dating and surprise surprise they are racist.

no homo u kinda cute bro. like i could see you being with sum nice girl who doesn't dislike gigga noses and lips. you could try to up your confidence but really i think you should just keep being you man like just smile at every girl you know like in a polite way though. if she actually starts talking to youuu, and starts holding out the last word of a sentencee, that is keyyyy. That is when you say we could hang out some time, get to know each other, something like that.

trust me dude lots of girls will think ur icky but ur not super icky only the super racists would think that.

If you're a dude, you have to take into consideration dating apps are for women to get the men they want. If you're in the top 10% of good looking men, then you will get constant requests on dating apps. it tapers off dramatically from there.

If you're average, you might get 0 interest from women, and instead you'd have rely on you actively pursuing them. Below average, no chance.

That lifestyle, that means is rigged against the majority of men. Because it will always mean a small percentage of men fucking the majority of women.

If you're slightly above average good-looking or below, just don't even fucking bother with dating apps. It doesn't mean you're going to be forever alone, it's just the wrong venue. You're not a model, dating apps are for hot men and most women. Not most men. You have a much better chance in person.

agreed, online dating is giving these girls and inflated ego, honestly you don’t dress bad either, pretty good and standard. I’d suggest working out a bit like I said cuz it’ll just make you feel better, maybe get and maintain a fade haircut, they look good on black gentleman, and lastly make sure you smell good, this actually goes a longgg way! maybe mix in some v necks or nice shirts as well occasionally

why do you like to fuck niggers

oh and trim that neck beard off! keep it right below the chin

some of them are really hot

Sorry. Can't help you.
I don't even get a fucking response from mental health facilities when I manage the will to reach out for help. The lack of a reply from several mental health clinics has made me doubt my own existence or the existence of the world.
I'm probably in a coma and nothing else is real