AI UPSCALER

Is there an upscaler / AI image improver that runs locally on your PC and uses you CPU rather than a phone app or an internet service???

Attached: 1654831313531.jpg (3070x3072, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

towardsdatascience.com/deep-learning-based-super-resolution-with-opencv-4fd736678066
ai.nero.com/imgsr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, there is. Quite a few of them, in fact.
Hope that helps.

OpenAI

Yes. Learn to use search engines, stupid nigger.

Topaz Gigapixel

literally a chrome wrapper to their online services

>Yes, there is. Quite a few of them, in fact.
>Hope that helps.
No that was not helpful at all.

Attached: 1654827144833.jpg (1772x1654, 293.49K)

of course, i didn't know there were other kinds

Topaz AI

Look up the tencent jpeg upscaler winner for the 2021 competition. Best bet for JPG. Otherwise, just google github ncnn upscaler

Somebody once told me GIMP had some features like that but I don't know how to use them if any

waifu2x for illustrations
real esrgan

$100? How gay

OpenCV ships some models for AI-based upscaling. Here's a tutorial: towardsdatascience.com/deep-learning-based-super-resolution-with-opencv-4fd736678066

I've been using ai.nero.com/imgsr/ for upscaling some computer generated art that I'm doing. They offer a (paid) offline application.

>nooo everything should be free

Yes, Waifu2x Cafe is the application I use for upscaling with gpu or cpu

No it’s not. The cracked version I have runs offline just fine.

Gigapixel. Don't use Waifu, it's terrible compared to Gigapixel.

I've been using waifu2x-caffe locally for quite some time. There's a regular version that's CPU only and quite slow. Then there's the caffe version which uses the caffe library which can use CUDA but still has the option to use your CPU.

Same here.

Although the results are a bit meh.
I mean it's not terrible, but it's not amazing either.
The price they're asking is way too high for what they deliver IMO, feels a bit like a scam hence why only pirated and never bought it.

>she doesn't know