Too edgy?

Too edgy?

Attached: ahoso.jpg (500x420, 46.55K)

Where did the fish who fucked the monkey come from?

Fundemental organic chemicals rolling around for an obscene period of time.

Atheism hasn't been edgy in years dude.
The godfags are all gone, the only people in this thread will be trolls and counter trolls.

Attached: 1587497197764.jpg (256x256, 9.72K)

Niggers tongue my anus

>when you believe that the universe is infinite with infinite possibilities
>but you also believe god doesnt exist

prove it

Which came first God or the egg?
Checkmate atheists.

Attached: 1635947459104.jpg (1000x1110, 276.12K)

The only evidence that exists is the overwhelming conclusion that it couldn't have happened otherwise.

i’m not convinced try again

The one I don't get is how He is omnipotent to the point of knowing everything about your life before you're even born, but at the same time claiming that we have free will. Like, if he knew what the Toolbox Killers would eventually get into, why wouldn't he just be like "...maybe I'll make this one a miscarriage".

flawed logic, knowing someone will do something does not remove their free agency to do it. most loving thing you can do is allow free will, the other side of your argument is a god that only creates robots who follow his every word and are designed to worship him and u don’t want that

>knowing someone will do something does not remove their free agency to do it
Actually it does. Like letters in a sentence, if you know what the words are they are predetermined to express the idea, no matter how you interpret them, they still result in the same expression.

>How did life begin?
Chaos.
>How did God begin?
Chaos.

We were made in his image faggot.

are you really argueing that God created something out of nothing just to give it free will, and the outcome that doesn't matter is endless human suffering? That's insane.

>We were made in his image
It's the oher way around

It's both and you know it.

Wrong conclusion. God knowing what choices an agent will make does not take away the free will of the agent. Remember, Gods foreknowledge is based on your future actions - if you created me and know i will become a serial killer because of my OWN actions, you did not force me to be a killer. This is why your conclusion is invalid. Free will is completely possible even if God knew what the final outcome would be.

It's you who are flawed
>if you created me
>you did not force me to be a killer
>you created me
>to be a killer
Predetermined existance.

Just because God will at some point have all knowledge, and that point is outside what we call time, does not mean he had that knowledge when he created you. God can know all and not know all at the same time. It's only a paradox within our universe.

You keep changing the rules. Either God knows and sees all or he doesn't.

God knows and sees all within our universe. This can both be true and untrue according to the logic of time and space, should God reside outside of it. I'm not changing these rules, you were born in them.