Why did Gibi cover her legs with hideous tattoos?

Why did Gibi cover her legs with hideous tattoos?

Attached: F2BE27D9-6AF5-4368-B8D9-A8E6B2A87DD6.jpg (720x1600, 147.93K)

Attached: 34.png (128x123, 23.02K)

Gibi is a retarded whore.

I will never understand why Gibi decided to cover her beautiful legs with disgusting tattoos. She hit the wall this year.

Bump.

Did Gibi really blow a dude at a Pride event?

who?

Gibi ASMR. She’s a popular ASMRtist.

There seems to be absolutely nothing to substantiate this rumor, probably just some incel's repressed hatred self-cuck fantasy.

Frankly I don't understand why any of you losers give a shit what tattoos she gets even if they do look awful.

What’s wrong with making fun of a grown woman for getting a terrible manga panel tattooed on her leg?

Why do you give a shit what people think of her awful tattoos? Simp?

Exactly.

I don't, I just find this interesting. I agree they don't look good but the fact that someone's life is so small that this is a big deal to them is pretty wild, she doesn't even really make good ASMR so I don't think I need to question these guys' motivation for watching her videos.

Calm down, Gibi. We’re allow to create light-hearted threads where we mock your stupid tattoos.

asmr is so stupid. enjoy simping bpd whores, retards

I wonder if Gibi has BPD. She’s always complaining on Twitter about meaningless bullshit.

literally who?

Why does any even mildly attractive woman cover up her body with tattoos?

See .

I genuinely do not know.

Bump.

She's a millionaire from making ASMR videos, she's probably already set for life, her life must be boring now having everything you want and women always want attention, this is how.

This. You faggots need to go outside.

Attached: 61811e3e47e9c.jpg (640x845, 87.81K)