You smelly white males don't use wash cloths to clean yourselves? You won't do a thorough job with just bare hands

You smelly white males don't use wash cloths to clean yourselves? You won't do a thorough job with just bare hands.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-22-15-13-20-1.png (1030x720, 740.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thisvid.com/videos/locker-room-gym-pool-showers-spy-cam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would be an honor for a chubby spic like me to even get a quick sniff at his superior white man ass

Why it is an screenshot? Upload the link of the video

thisvid.com/videos/locker-room-gym-pool-showers-spy-cam/

you're a fucking loser and a diseased and filthy person if you have to use a wash cloth.

Kinda weird that white people are the ones that dont smell bad? Maby youre just not a human, just an undefined creature with humanoid features.

Your ass and feet must stink so bad

***americans
americans are filthy and dont use wash cloth

no, we're just not diseased and disgusting niggers. It takes very little to keep white people clean.

Thanks! user you are the best

>using a rag/louffa that's been hanging in the shower for weeks on end to attempt to clean yourself isn't more disgusting
OK, retard

Yeah right, according to who? Other whites?

I use a loofah, is that gross?

I change rags every day, fag

You do know why you use a wash cloth right? It's bc your poor ass ancestors were so cheap they'd have to make a single bar of soap stretch for the entire family for as long as possible. Now go put some lotion on your ashy skin.

Your skin is dry too, you just can't see it

I don't live around niggers at all. I have only met a handful in my life. Every single one of them smelled like shit. Like someone literally took a shit in their mouths and let it marinate while smearing their armpits with more shit.

I don't understand this at all. Why do they smell so bad ? Evolution ? Lack of hygiene ? Slavery ? Explain yourself.

Attached: 1640865519751.jpg (600x315, 21.68K)

dude on the right got a nice ass

Why don't you go wash the smell of crack and weed out of your clothes?

Sure it wasn't your upper lip, user?

We dont need to wash. Our natural smell is intoxicating to women whereas you will have to do everything you can to mask yours.

Yeah, that lunch meat natural smell y'all have

(OP)

Attached: 1jo7u007m4a81.jpg (640x480, 47.39K)

(OP)

Attached: 1605043496805.jpg (1000x776, 111.67K)