Ubuntu is the first linux distro people try, then distrohop for a while but always returns to ubuntu

Ubuntu is the first linux distro people try, then distrohop for a while but always returns to ubuntu
fact.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/NVIDIA/open-gpu-kernel-modules
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fedora is home.

I never returned to buntu
That side dock is so ugly

it just werks

I never went back to ubuntu, I went back to mint

true in my case

Aqua/XNU is the first distro people try, then distrohop for a while but always returns to ubuntu
fact.

Attached: 1652020424091.jpg (1000x1000, 348.56K)

i went to manjaro cause i like Pacman better than APT

i like debian.

it's for lesbians.

>but always returns to windows
Fify

no one on Any Forums can afford a mac you empty headed twat

this but artix, ive come back to artix like 3 times now. i'm just not gonna bother with anything else at this point

For me, it's Ubuntu 12.04

anyone else have serious troubles with the latest nivdia driver for linux/ like system not booting issues?

>but always returns to ubuntu
>fact.
not for me, I distrohopped from ubuntu to manjaro to arch and am on Arch now for almost 3 years, I will never go back to Ubuntu.
Pacman is just too good

nope, everything is fine but I also use the nvidia-open modules

doesnt that only work on 20 series and newer mine is unfortunately only a 1070 and will be for a number of months

Ubuntu just werks

Attached: install_ubuntu.png (1910x934, 780.67K)

ah yeah I think yes but I'm not 100% sure, you can check here if your card is supported.
github.com/NVIDIA/open-gpu-kernel-modules

nope not even on that list

I started on Fedora 6. Ubuntu was the first distribution when I got rid of Windows completely. After a few years of distro hopping I found I preferred Debian based systems, so now I just run Debian Stable on my machines.

Debian is the final hop

sorry bro