Rosemary Lisa Wolfe Gotto rosefag randytaylor69

Rosemary Lisa Wolfe Gotto rosefag randytaylor69

come here rosebud.

GottoWolfe Gotto. British, 35 year old female youtuber, gamer and physicist.

She started making videos on youtube in 2007. Had a certain internet presence since 2003 (deviantart, livejournal blog, travel blog, etc).

On the summer of 2011, a link to a youtube video where she gave vague instructions about building a pc was posted on Any Forums. Those links and some of her photos were repeatedly posted to Any Forums and Any Forums by one of her stalkers. People there went crazy about her. Her stalker later doxed her, and her family. She deleted a lot of material(all of her blogs & photos), but a lot of material was saved anyway, and she disappeared from the internet. Rose threads were banned on Any Forums and Any Forums, so the obsessed fans & stalkers took the Rose threads to Any Forums.

On september 2012 she came back and made some videos, then disappeared again. She made 3 more videos in 2013. Right now now she still releases videos, but rarely. The last one came out a few months ago.

Her channels:

youtube.com/randytaylor69
youtube.com/roseplaysgames

An archive channel was made by user, where you can find all her youtube videos (including deleted ones), and 600+ video responses she recorded for a now gone site called vyou:

youtube.com/user/TheRoseArchive

Attached: kkSAB8bm.jpg (320x256, 15.01K)

Attached: tF7nOnX.png (1010x571, 872.65K)

I bet her sweat tastes good

i hope she's still being stalked. dumb slut thinks its okay to just post herself online as if shes not begging to get raped.

women need to learn that if they go seeking attention online then theyll get attention.

if there were no stalkers, she would create content more often, so fuck these stalkers

her life being ruined is much better content than any of the shit on her channel, its all total garbage.

You trying to bring the cult back user?

Sometimes I'm really thankful I'm not an attractive female and will never have to deal with socially awkward stalker creeps.

Although in saying that I would gnaw my left arm off just to hear her piss into a tin cup.

yes, that is right.

id gnaw her arm off then make her drink my piss from a tin cup

Attached: 4572377.jpg (1280x720, 61.47K)

Attached: d6c.jpg (3072x2304, 1.36M)

Attached: 1414706265572.jpg (644x619, 101.04K)

Attached: f22.gif (240x180, 509.85K)

she is fucking cute

what a smug fuckable punching bag of a face

Deserved to be raped for posting online? Lmao this comment is hilarious, one of the most mentally ill comments I've seen in a while. Bro you desperately need a hug and some affection.

i was busy with real life so like i am glad i wasnt around for this i am pretty sure this was the downfall of b probably worse than the m9 girl who also happened im guessing around that time. m9 girl is pretty fucking ghosty and this shit reeks of the same treatment.thats why im not even caring to look into it. but she definitely went black. probably because of associating with b infact i can tell its all b's fault.

all her videos are entirely for attention seeking, she wants attention then she should get it. all of her simps are just stalkers with a weaker will.

>i can tell its all b's fault.
of course it is

I remember that one vid of that user saying he wanted to fuck her in the ass then saying “nvm I thought you were a dude” LOL

Attached: ocKjI9o.png (700x840, 766.04K)

yeah thanks for confirming my suspcious i got you now and its society time

Attached: DF04377E-6313-4EDB-B9F6-F24B23F5DED3.jpg (225x225, 4.44K)