Is having a hot sister a blessing or a curse?

Is having a hot sister a blessing or a curse?

Also have you or would you ever fuck em?

Attached: sample_890533f839a75163dd9a0074ea9c27f3.jpg (850x607, 212.43K)

I have a hot sister and we've been fucking since High School. It is fucking awesome.

Was it akward the 1st time? How did it go?

We were too drunk to really care the first time. We were just screwing around laughing and shit in the dark, talking about life, "joking" about giving each other oral, actually eating her out and next thing I know I am pounding her missionary style.

The first few sober times were awkward as fuck but it stopped feeling weird a few weeks in

Damn, lucky you. I assume she gets a good deal out of it aswell

Attached: Senjougahara-Hitagi-Bakemonogatari-Hentai-4.gif (800x450, 1.05M)

i have what i consider a hot stepsister
we've been fucking for a couple of months now

good shit

bullshit

pics or it didn't happen
timestamp

She definitely is, i make her cum as much as I can and she does the same for me because man this pussy is FIRE

Attached: 2021-16_20220321125557282.jpg (607x800, 269.81K)

I think it would be a blessing and I would totally try to fuck if I had a hot younger one or atleast shower together.

having a cute younger loli sister to cuddle with would be a dream

>Gas is low
>Save water by showering together

True environmentalist mindset of you user

Attached: tumblr_n6mep03XqR1r66ktfo1_400.gif (400x225, 693.13K)

Having a sister is not like it is in the hentai comics...

Attached: 1627489171361.png (128x128, 27.74K)

Not with that attitude

A blessing of course, I'm not embarrassed to go out with her and it's fun to pretend she is my gf when outside. Who would want to have an obese, ugly sister?

is she very affectionate? how far do/have you gone with her physically?

I feel like that'd run its course if someone asks you to make out

why the fuck would i take timestamp pics of me fucking her

you're gonna have to take my word for it user
but if you really want just imagine her as a random egirl she pretty much looks the part

i'll admit it tho, im not attractive so if you told me that i managed to hook up with her i genuinely wouldn't believe me either

Attached: Egirl-makeup-green-bangs.jpg (250x306, 13.02K)

I love kissing my sister into public in places where nobody knows we are related.

My sister is the hottest girl i know, it is more a curse then a blessing since the chance of ever doing stuff with her are close to 0.
but , despite this i'm pretty sure i could have done stuff with mine if i wasn't scared and shy to try it. pic related i found on her laptop along with others of her tits

Attached: e.jpg (792x1000, 74.97K)

Touch dick/pussy, we havent had sex and I think she is asexual because all the boyfriends she ever had, she broke up after 1 week and I haven't seen a single sex toy or condom in her room and never caught or heard her masturbate ever. She caught me fapping like 3-4 times though and just watched and left.

This, anons without sisters don't realise what actually goes on in their heads is crazy.

Only some small contingent of anons have the right sort of sister.

does she let you touch her?