Why is inceldom becoming mainstream?

Why is inceldom becoming mainstream?

And no. Having real-life terrorist attacks under their belt, and being listed as a legitimate hate ideology by the FBI and SPLC alike, no longer makes it fringe.

Attached: 1647945326688.png (724x681, 799.41K)

Incel = Involuntarily celibate. Hateful incels are becoming mainstream? Maybe because rape is becoming uncool, so all the people who felt entitled to having sex with a woman after being nice to her now can't even force it.

>Incel = Involuntarily celibate.
i wish it still meant that

it do. Lies do not become us. If they want to refer to a hate movement they should choose a different word or recognize the two meanings as separate. Not every virgin is a nazi

your english is way too broken to understand what the fuck you're saying.

It's an ideology and the internet is the perfect place to breed ideologues. It's the same reason there are so many more radfems, neo nazis and flat-earthers these days.

I used to be around when people usually only heard of Forever Alone instead of inceldom, I was a whiny faggot back then about my inability to get girls but I began to realize I was part of a toxic community that was actually reinforcing my insecurities and making me feel worse about my virginity so I decided to leave it and stop reading that shit, and what do you know I'm pretty confident with women now and have basically fulfilled all of my sexual fantasies.

Guy is lonely and feels hard done by because women don't like him, he goes on some forum and they basically just tell him that all of his negative thoughts are true and to give up instead of trying to change.

Even Satan knows incel thing is stupid.
Same. I actually feel sorry for incels for Being called Like that.

You have no basic comprehension skills

there's no comprehension skills that's going to salvage this garbled up mess of yours .

Incels aren’t even that bad. The internet forces a stereotype on them and they grow into it. This is how every negative archetype is born. The internet creates and shapes it, the people who fulfil some of the categories rise against the stereotype in anger and in doing so ally themselves with the various pointers, the stereotype then is born in more and more people.

Say I make a stereotype that a fagmuncher is someone who:
> likes butter
> hates redheads
> loves Joseph Stalin
> hates small people

If there is someone who
> hates small people
> likes butter

And the fagmuncher is called pathetic and creepy by the internet, the person will get mad and find allies in those who have the same views as them. This leads them to adopting further ‘fagmuncher’ likes/dislikes because they feel ostracised.

Not my post
This is:
You literally just can’t read

>Not my post
then you wouldn't be defending it, samefag. even the current poster count doesn't support your claim.

>You literally just can’t read
yeah, because you clearly don't know basic english.

>of yours
>Implying
what about it do you not understand? Incels, and "Incels" as portrayed by the media are two wildly different things, not every incel automatically hates women. Hell, by definition, it should be unlikely for an incel to hate women, even, since that'd make it voluntary.
I have paper evidence that I know basic english you internet shitlord. It pays off to defend a random online post if the retard attacking it is as stupid as you.
>even the current poster count doesn't support your claim
I wonder what's going on in that peanut brain of yours, deluding yourself into this assumption.

You’re embarrassing yourself user

>what about it do you not understand?
there's literally nothing in that's understandable. it's too broken, makes too many grammatical errors, and half of it isn't even talking about the same thing.

>Incels, and "Incels" as portrayed by the media are two wildly different things, not every incel automatically hates women. Hell, by definition, it should be unlikely for an incel to hate women, even, since that'd make it voluntary.
you're not even talking about the same thing anymore.

>I have paper evidence that I know basic english you internet shitlord.
this is a grammatically flawed sentence. you're also claiming to have paper evidence on a platform that's anything but paper.

>It pays off to defend a random online post if the retard attacking it is as stupid as you.
again, you're not even talking about the same thing anymore, and going off on tangents that are slowly turning into non-sequiturs.

>I wonder what's going on in that peanut brain of yours, deluding yourself into this assumption.
actual evidence that discredits the claims you're not samefag like .

Trust me, it's not mainstream. Mocking them is.
That's just your God complex talking. Pay for a hooker and save your classmates the hassle of getting shot when the prom queen turns you down.

user. Relax. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Attached: 23755933-0E6A-464C-B455-904594F7BF28.png (750x1624, 651.15K)

Attached: samefag.png (414x179, 22.51K)

If you think I care about this conversation enough to learn how to and then use photoshop you are more insane than I thought
I’m out this was weird start to end

>There's literally nothing in () that's understandable
>You're not even talking about the same thing anymore
bro, this is a logical contradiction
Also, it's extremely hard to take your "actual evidence" serious, if I'm sitting here in front of my screen, fully lucid and aware of my actions, and I know for a fact that the reality is that I'm not the same user as the other guy.
Your posts make no damn sense and you're pretending like I'm typing complete gibberish when my sentences are extremely readable even if they might not be oxford standard linguistic masterpieces. It all kind of points towards the following theory; you're OP, trying to boost your shitty thread by posting bait.
So all I can do is stop replying, also quit it with the reddit spacing mr. extra attention.
neither is screaming "m-muh IP count!" in a thread with 6 (now 7) IPs

Attached: 456789.jpg (250x239, 39.85K)

you can do that shit with ms paint pretty easily user