This is the only good apple product

This is the only good apple product
I hope the chinks will some day make a proper clone but until then I had to pay pig.
Also the shit works perfectly across platforms so toddlers can't lord this over our heads.
Yes I have repetive motion strain injury
Yes I use a trackball on the side as well
Yes the shortcuts work as intended and make navigation easier and lets me use my left hand instead of my right when needed
Yes I got it in black
Yes I never sucked a cock in my life

Attached: Magic-Trackpad-2-hero-8236230.jpg (1296x597, 155.09K)

I dont get the appeal of a trackpad for desktop
For laptops, it makes sense because they can go thin, but I would prefer a trackball or mouse in all other cases
I guess macos makes sense considering the gesture support

Microsoft and Linux have the same gesture support.
If there are any specifics that are missing can you explain what they are?

The only gestures I use with windows and linux are scroll and maybe zoom
Gestures just seem more built into how MacOS is supposed to flow
At least that's my impression

A couple of things. Injury, for one. After 27 years of being at computers starting at 3 years old, tap-to-click and big trackballs that use the thumb to click are the only thing that don't leave me in pain. Gesture support is a big one, in MacOS sure but one of the few unequivocally good things about GNOME is that its gesture support is highly developed. Finally it's honestly not bad, like, logistically. The trackpad is gigantic, way bigger proportionally than the one on a laptop. It doesn't feel awkward at all to move the cursor in comparison to a mouse.

I feel like they work great with windows and KDE seeing how they pretty much have all of the same functions.

Attached: 6-24 213451.png (1310x1373, 166.78K)

I’m a macfag and all the gestures can be bound to a mouse motion or key press so I still don’t get it.

Attached: 1640159746571.png (971x713, 598.97K)

My main driver is a laptop so I got familiar with the gestures.
Double clicking and dragging has greatly improved especially the magic trackpad
I don't even use mac btw

Why not just a get a regular wireless mouse and a mouse pad? It only costs you ~$20.

Why the fuck would you spend $130 on some gimmick shit?

Repetitive strain injury user
I also use the trackball but I prefer the free flow navigation with the trackpad.
Trackball for couch track pad for table unless I'm gaming then I'll use the trackball

Attached: 1654484540169.jpg (640x480, 51.49K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 9.08.48 PM.png (2528x1784, 3.26M)

Do you guys actually use Pages?

I mean how much document editing do you do at home? I never use it but i guess if i needed a word editor i would use it. or google docs.

Pages tends to complete fuck formatting which is why I’m asking. It’s one of the first things I uninstall.

No, this is the only good apple product.

Attached: hard_apple_cider_21112016.jpg (2000x1125, 389.41K)

I get why a trackball would benefit because then you dont have to move your wrist, but doesn't a touchpad require almost as much wrist movement as using a mouse with a high sensitivity? i suppose its a very finicky and precise thing so probably varies from person to person

Attached: Screenshot_20220625_053650.png (2070x1006, 1.13M)

does this actually work properly in wayland

based.
I only use a mouse for gaming at this point.

can it really replace the mouse if i donct gaym?

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-053543.jpg (1440x2722, 576.75K)

I have bad news user. It's not a gimmick and you have no idea.