If you turn around the Z on russian tanks you'll get an 'N' which confirms that Putin is a 'N'azi

If you turn around the Z on russian tanks you'll get an 'N' which confirms that Putin is a 'N'azi

Attached: Z.jpg (800x433, 266.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EXPLAIN HOW PUTIN IS NAZI WHEN HE'S LITERALLY FIGHTING NAZIS IN UKRAINE

weak bait

did you come up with that all by yourself ?
also, Netlix turns a Z on it's side, proof they are Russialovers

Attached: NflixZ.gif (356x402, 248.02K)

nazi civil war?

IT'S NOT BAIT IF I'M BEING SERIOUS WHICH I 100% AM AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THEN MEET ME AT THE PANERA BREAD IN HOBOKEN AT 12PM, IN THE BACK CORNER, AND WE CAN DISCUSS IT LIKE MEN IN PERSON

But Putin finacially supports nazi movements in the west. I guess everyone who falls from his grace is a nazi to him. But Wladolf Putler is literally the reincarnation of Hitler.

>But Putin finacially supports nazi movements in the west.
YOU GOT PROOF OF THIS OR ARE YOU GONNA JUST TALK OUT YOUR ASS?

It’s a shitpost, not bait.

You don't need proof user.
We're living in the golden age of wild speculation.
If you ever get caught comitting a crime, just blame Putin. Tell the court that Putin is orchestrating a worldwide conspiracy to... steal catalytic converters from cars and sell them for scrap metal to buy crack.
People will buy it, and if they question it, call them Ivan and have them executed for colluding with the Russians.

Not the same user, nor do i have "proof", not that it would help anyway, what i do KNOW, is that neo-nazis are a destabilizing element in ANY nation, so funding them in a foreign nation makes sense if you want to fuck with them.
There are neo-nazis in EVERY country, and every now and then they will mysteriously get the funding to become really loud and obnoxious.

YOU GET IT
HOW ARE NEO-NAZIS EVEN DESTABILIZING THE UNITED STATES? THERE'S LIKE 1,000 OF THEM SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. THEY ARE LITERALLY A NONISSUE AND WIELD NO ACTUAL POWER IN OUR SOCIETY.

Don't be lazy, just google it.

If you think there are only 1000, then you are seriously underestimating them, lol.
I bet a german would love to say that there are only 10 neo nazis in the entirety of germany, since there you can go to literal jail for it, but no. They have tens of thousands of them.

>Is a nazi
>Starts a war to remove Azov regime from power in Ukraine, who are literal nazis

Okay, sure. Gobble up all the western propaganda and ignore the last 8 years of Azov regime terrorising Russians in the republics of Donetsk and Luhansk.

NATO and the US started this war with 30 years of hostility and aggression.

Trump opened the doorway for this conflict by his weakening of alliances and NATO.

Biden encouraged this conflict by inflammatory rhetoric and media propaganda.

This is the West's fault. Not Putin's.

Keep living your delusional lives, ignoring climate change, pandemics and foreign politics all in favour of the world view the Murdoch media wants you to believe. America is #1, being smart is bad, and no one knows better than you.. the uninformed. Keep voting against your interests. See where it gets you.

or nigger which also checks out

You are wrong, it's supposed to be Z
Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

Evil nazis led by a jew, now where have I heard that propaganda before?

Heard it from Hillary shills and leftist scum preaching communism. MAGA!

Attached: dumbass.png (200x201, 22.58K)

Attached: 200 (1).gif (372x200, 405.24K)

I was just making a historical joke, but I do not believe Ukraine is a bunch nazis and do not think Putin would care if they were, he just wants land

Attached: 1646762090088.jpg (720x658, 45.87K)

Also, if you bend the Z a bit you'll get half of a swastika which again ....

I took a shit in my hand and threw it at the screen, at your post.

I DON'T USE GOOGLE. I USE DUCKDUCKGO. AND YOU SHOULD TOO.
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SINGLE NEO-NAZI IN PERSON IN MY LIFE. AND I WAS ACTUALLY PRESENT FOR TRUMP'S 2017 INAUGURATION IN DC, WHERE ALLEGEDLY A BUNCH OF NAZIS WERE. DIDN'T SEE A SINGLE ONE. I THINK THE NUMBERS ARE ACTUALLY EXTREMELY OVERESTIMATED, NOT UNDERESTIMATED. NOWADAYS, IF YOUR BELIEFS DON'T ALIGN PERFECTLY WITH LIBERALISM OR LEFTISM, YOU'RE DEEMED A NEO-NAZI. BUT, UKRAINE ACTUALLY HAS MANY SELF-DESCRIBED NAZIS.