How do i get over this crush i have on my coworker Any Forums

how do i get over this crush i have on my coworker Any Forums

Attached: pam6.jpg (739x986, 96.85K)

If that's her, you are down bad horrendously user. She's hideous.

Ask her out

Literally, why haven't you done this OP?

shes got a boyfriend already

Oh, well then you're solution is simple, stop being a faggot.

Seriously just date some other girls, you'll get over it pretty quickly once you get laid a few times.

i get that, i just have to work with her everyday so its almost like we have a good social relationship already

why the fuck when I try to create a new thread I get thrown into some random someone else's shitty ass thread? anyone?

also: fuck your ugly ass person in picture OP

You're fucking workmates, alright? thats what you are to her
she's ugly as fuck dude. get over here by any means and go for someone more attractive, I don't even give a fuck what you look like. that thing is fucking hideous. delete all your pics of her, your harddrive or ssd will thank you and so will everyone else

That has nothing to with what I said, I am already aware of the fact that she's your coworker so you don't need to explain this to me.

GO GET LAID.

If it provides any helpful insight I'll tell you that you probably don't have nearly as much interest in her as you think you do, you find her physically attractive, you like the way she dresses and maybe you even know she likes some things that you think are cool, but the truth is you probably actually know very little about her, if you would be sexually compatible or if she could be a complete nutcase in the context of a relationship, and ultimately you probably just fundamentally desire women you already perceive as being unavailable because of your low self-esteem.

i just picked something from haloween thats harder to recognize her from
shes a lot better looking than this picture shows

>you probably just fundamentally desire women you already perceive as being unavailable because of your low self-esteem
this makes sense
someone who actually provides some help in this hellhole

I don't believe. fuck you and fuck her

It's critical that you believe it is possible to change, because that is the only way that you will be able to.

You need to stop brainwashing yourself with the idea that you're some kind of unlovable freak that is beneath women. Trust me when you see behind the curtain and learn the ways that women you find really attractive actually behave and how the think of themselves you will realize it's all bullshit anyway.

The few pics I found on pim shows that she's not too bad user

well its easier said than done
this crush is like a full on infatuation at this point

Nigga do you think I don't know that? Most things are easier said than done because just saying shit doesn't require much effort at all.

I used to think like you do and I changed, it won't stop you from getting crushes on girls but now when I do have one the outcome is unimportant to me and I don't spend time obsessing over it, in fact it just feels nice to feel attraction to someone and it doesn't really matter to me because I'm confident in my ability to get laid in general.

Then keep it that way, don’t ruin it just be friends for now, things might change for the better in the future

appreciate the advice user
how do i seperate myself from these feelings ?

>9 layers of makeup

Mindfulness, when you begin to have these feelings of low self-worth, and especially when it comes to having comparative thoughts about you and women you need to be able to intercept them, observe them and question where the thoughts are actually coming from.

I would also say things won't really change dramatically until you make a more concerted effort with women in general, download tinder and go on a bunch of dates, learn how to make a good profile and how to get girls' numbers. I don't advise that you invest your time in a bunch of lame PUA shit which is often something that is dangerous as it can reinforce your insecurities if you're listening to some chud that doesn't actually understand women or himself, but there's a guy called Todd Valentine that you can find on youtube that has some very solid advice about using dating apps and honestly learning how to use the app successfully dramatically increased my confidence with women and taught me to stop being clingy or indulging in a famine mentality when it comes to sex and women.

Also people like to trash it, and it's not a magic bullet but in all honesty doing nofap for a while will make you feel better about yourself and give you enough of a boost to start taking action, and taking action is ultimately the most important thing.

lets see user