I am astonished to learn that Mac systems sold as recently as three years ago are no longer being supported by new...

I am astonished to learn that Mac systems sold as recently as three years ago are no longer being supported by new versions of Mac OS. That seems outrageously anti-consumer. Sad, but I'll probably get a System76 laptop instead. If my job wants to buy me a replacement for my 16" 2019 pro whenever it gets dropped, fine, but I'm pretty much done buying apple hardware for no real reason as a dev for personal use when it doesn't make a real difference in the end.

Attached: X7gdwFuiKIix.jpg (1000x1255, 118.85K)

slava ukrainini
nuke moscow and kill all russoids

watching amerigolems lose their hegemon status is delightful.
praise emperor Xi.

based
death to russia and america

>Being a Mac user
That's one mistake right there

>System76
Why are none of these supposedly "good" laptop makers putting Ryzen into their laptops? I get that Intel is actually competent with their laptop CPUs but I would still vastly prefer Ryzen in something made by System76 or Framework.

Oh, wait, they have exactly ONE Ryzen laptop, and you have to get AMD's shitty Radeon card if you want it, of course.

"The following Mac computers are supported by macOS Ventura:

MacBook (2017 and newer)
MacBook Air (2018 and newer)
MacBook Pro (2017 and newer)
Mac mini (2018 and newer)
Mac Studio (2022)
iMac (2017 and newer)
iMac Pro (2017)
Mac Pro (2019 and newer)"

So, which computer within the last 3 years is having support dropped?

Post your Macbook and prove you're not a poorfag thinkpad user trying too hard. I don't trust your cringe anime picture.

because all the amd laptops come with nigger realtek chips (e.g., t14 g2) while intel come with ax2**

Attached: tTJfLkFRhDoON.jpg (1276x2048, 353.95K)

The trashcan Mac Pro, which was sold at new computer prices until November 2019.

lol jesus christ, you mean the computer specced with parts from 2013?

Do I mean the computer Apple sold until the end of 2019? Yes. FYI the 2017 Macbooks are all "specced" with 2014-2015 hardware.

So? The trashpro didn't have hardware compatible with the new features. Post your macbook pro. I don't think you own one.

>MBP with soldered intel chip one generation ahead an upgradable Mac desktop gets support
Yeah sounds like planned obsolescence

It's more likely to do with x265 encode/decode on the hw. If it upsets you that much, continue using Monterey, or use Windows/Linux on it. No shit older hardware is getting phased out, they've changed their architecture. Get a job you broke ass hippy.

>consumers buying a NEW COMPUTER in 2019 are broke ass hippies for expecting the kind of support any other new computer and new iPhone gives them
huh?

By this, you mean "They're not supporting a piece of hardware last updated in 2013 that precisely five people have purchased since 2015"
Other than that, the most recent models dropped were 2017, although other 2017, 2016, and 2015 models are still supported, even those without T2. chips.

Because they don't "make" thier own laptops (System76 only started designing a few of their own recently). Most of them are just reflashed Clevo barebones laptops with different ram/drive choices and their logo slapped on the lid. Same thing that Sager, OriginPC, Xotic, and others do.

Stop coping by calling it 'new'. It's only 'new' insofar as nobody else has used the computer other than its purchaser. It's old ass hardware, close to a decade old.

He just wants a reason to cry on Any Forums. This is one of his 2 (could be more) threads complaining about Apple.

Imagine buying a computer that hadn't received an update for 6 fucking years, taking it home, seeing "Mac Pro, 2013" in system info, then, three years later, when it was 9 years old, getting upset that you're not supported on the latest release.

Apple branded it as new in 2019 and sold it as such. I dont care what's in the hardware. Apple got away selling this to countless consumers, and now they drop support.