APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1647910632960.jpg (640x853, 63.6K)

Nice pussy

Nice flesh strap-on. or is it strap under?

What did surgeons mean by this?

Attached: 1647911047171.jpg (960x671, 227.63K)

He did it for the lulz.

Best gore peener but worst placement 1.5/10 for effort.

so brave, so beautiful!

I really don't understand the motivation to do this. Even if it looks real, which it doesn't, there is a massive void of genuine feeling towards it. Even natural males have negative feelings about their dick sometimes.

Why can't they just be gay and leave the rest of the facade out of it?

I’m sorry, you are now the real man.

LOL

Does it actually have any sexual function? Does it get erect and have an orgasm, or is it just so you have something down there?

The only biological funcion it has is the tactile feeling of the skin, to be erect it needs a pump implant like for those who suffer fo erectile disfunctions, but it can't have an orgasm. It's basically a skin dildo.

I'm sorry you were born mentally ill, you should probably kill yourself.

It's a lump of flesh. They ruined any type of sexual pleasure they may have once had

Nikola tesla was right

I bet she sued

If you think anyone would want whatever that is I feel sorry for you. You Frankensteined your body into a shitty replication of what you could never have. You should've just chopped off your tits and leave your bottom half alone. You don't need to have the penis kids drew on the bathroom stalls slapped on in order to present masculine you stupid bitch.

Stunning and brave

Stunning and Grave.
FTFY.

>non working scarred sausage tube pee chute
Holy fuck, why. WHY.

I stand with in solidarity

bigger than most cis men, i bet it would feel amazing in my pussy OP,,,