So we can all admit now that Biden is a dumpster fire and non of these failures would have happened with Trump

So we can all admit now that Biden is a dumpster fire and non of these failures would have happened with Trump.

>Afghanistan debacle
>Gas Prices
>Russia taking over Europe

what will it take for leftist to admit they were wrong?

Attached: trump 3.jpg (992x744, 127.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vwyiu9-donald-trump-on-ww3-talking-to-putin-and-joe-rogan-full-send-podcast.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Russia taking over Europe
as far as I'm aware Russia is currently failing to put a noticeable dent into Ukraine, i don't see how they're gonna put a dent into a unified NATO response, especially with the US going all-in when an actual NATO member gets attacked.

I was wrong. There. I admit it. Now you can die a happy man.

according to Mainstream propaganda the Ghost of Kiev is hecken wrecking all of the Russian Nazis.

its ok even teachers make mistakes. i was really just fishing for shills but I think they have the night off.

biden being killed by a nigger

The ghost of kyiv is actually just a palatable cover story for Russia's aircraft disintegrating due to piss poor maintenance.

This. Biden may be a retard, but he got western allies to work together to form a unified front. Trump would try to strong-arm allies and have worse results, because Trump isn't a team player.

Afghanistan was trump's deal, biden only stuck to the timetable, and was Bushes, Obama's and Trumps war for a lot fucking longer than the few months Biden was president before the withdrawal

>biden only stuck to the timetable
Fuck trump, but that was Biden's decision which could have been adjusted to fit facts on the ground.

The Mainstream Media pushing stupid shit like the Ghost of Kiev doesn't invalidate the fact that Russia is still utterly incapable to crush the Ukes, so a major offensive against a full blown NATO front wouldn't fare better.

rumble.com/vwyiu9-donald-trump-on-ww3-talking-to-putin-and-joe-rogan-full-send-podcast.html

Attached: FB+1.jpg (1200x1000, 181.21K)

She got Western allies to work together except they're not because they don't want any part of the Russian conflict. Trump was just trying to make them pay their fair share. I can feel your stupidity from here it burns.

ITT: ignorant worms argue about the partisan pretensions of an oligarchy that despises them.

perfect company for a lowlife like you

And Trump failed to get anyone to pay their fair share, because hardball tactics on your allies don't work. Cry more about unification around the most aggressive financial sanctions ever seen.

Turns out the real MVP for getting NATO to hit its 2% target was Putin and his special military operation.

>gas prices
not political, corporate

Attached: FN-LMExWUAA-uzC.png (2048x1154, 145.99K)

I said that when he was a vice president

I voted for Trump twice and am glad we are out of Afghanistan. 14 soldiers is nothing compared to the numbers we lost there.

Neither Trump nor Biden knew a thing about how weak the Afghans anti-Taliban resolve was.

Their intel briefings did.

Don't the gasoline vendors always do that? Raise on oil price increases but don't lower them when oil falls back? This seems like the kind of thing that we should be blaming both parties in Congress for, not the president. It's their job to reign in price gouging.

No, there was a disconnect between what the Afghani government and the brass believed about their Army and what the troops on the ground though but didn't dare say. It's the classic difference between survey and revealed preference data.

There's already laws against implicit price-fixing, which is what's going on when they all simultaneously refuse to compete in that situation. It should be the FTC going after them, but those suits take years.

man, that was a real fucking blunder wasn't it?
whenever a politician/higher-up was shown around the sandbox they were always put in the safest areas with the one squad of ANA that weren't inbred junkies and told "everything is fine and we're totally in control".
because the brass and politicians like to see positive results instead of sad realities.

Yep. Obama was worse than Biden though.

We're not supposed to have allies unless we're in a real war that is threatening the safety of our nation. We have no business meddling in the bullshit of other continents. George Washington himself even stressed this adamantly, and this was our foreign policy until our government got replaced by jew puppets in 1913 that no longer work for the people. We really need to fucking go back to the isolationist foreign policies and focus more on fixing our country and it's shit ton of problems that aren't being addressed. Let's just use our military for national defense and not spend 1 trillion a year on them purposefully wasting taxpayer money.