All men are pedophiles

all men are pedophiles
prove me wrong

Attached: young-Emma-emma-watson-38678605-950-1425.jpg (950x1425, 225.31K)

MILFS

Hermione wishes she had those longbottom genes

Attached: Wallharder.jpg (1083x1209, 450.3K)

Shes like 40 now so it doesn't count.

Disgusting. It's all about grannies.

Not all men. Only me.

Commendable. Also, I will murder you.

Why would I try to disprove reality? I'm not a tranny

I liked teenage girls for a long time and I thought this was weird like this 14 year old girl wanted to date me when I was 19 and I decided not to but then I met another 19 year old who was dating a 14 year old and I have come across a few early 20 year olds dating teenage girls but somewhere in my twenties i just started finding college age women attractive and now I don't know, I feel like teenage girls are thicc and curvy enough for me anymore and thus I do not find them as attractive. I just talk to young women though mostly ah ha ha ha ha, fuck women my age.

You're not as clever as you think you are. But, please continue.

Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult experiences a primary/exclusive sexual attraction to PREPUBESCENT children.

Hebephilia is the strong, persistent sexual interest by adults in PUBESCENT children

girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11

Fuck she was so cute back then what the fuck happened??

It’s a fetish the lonely sicko develops
Stop it. Go find an adult girl.

/proven wrong

not an argument

Can't, its true

Both are good.

Attached: 5fc5b8dc83c95aa90ad5ad19b189cc9f.png (1000x1350, 895.9K)

yes we are
t. men

i stopped liking underage females when i was underage
i do find them pretty but if it their age is below 25 is insta nope

Well yeah, it's basically true, especially if you consider that most girls hit puberty around 10-13 and are ready to reproduce. Even in modern times, like the 1930s or even 1970s in the United States the legal age was often 13 or 14 or 15, depending on the State. By nature men want fresh, young wombs.

But what an improvement to live in a world with the age of consent. Childhood was always something precarious in the past. If you didn't want to get fucked in the ass or worked like a farm animal you either needed loving, protective parents or you needed parents powerful enough to shield you from all that.

Across the Western world we have reduced the trauma children experience dramatically in comparison to historical standards. That's a small price to pay to respect the age of consent.

Attached: ph0hnmgp3kb81.jpg (1080x1587, 175.12K)

I'm a proud epheb

I am a man, I do not feel sexual attraction to children, therefore not all men al pedophiles.

That was easy.

It's the opposite for me. I preferred older girls when I was young.

Attached: (1) __admiral_yuudachi_asashio_and_grecale_kantai_collection_drawn_by_yume_no_owari__7f3d5e25c174dc4b5c3acac7dc82e1b4.jpg (1000x1412, 652.55K)

Yeah but thanks to America pretty much all western culture views anything under 18 as pedo, even when those countries have age of consent laws at around 14-16

You clearly aren't a man then

That was easy

Like describe "pedophile" ...like how young we talking about ?

Yeah, well, it's 16 in my State. But you have a point. One could argue that 18 is too high. The problem with 18 is that between puberty and becoming legal there are so many years. This is an invitation to all kinds of "illegal" trouble that really shouldn't be illegal.

But you have to admit, 13 or 14 is too young. Personally, I think 16 should be the age for everything, sex, drinking, driving, volunteering for war and entering into all legal contracts. Still seems young, because 16 year olds are idiots, but extending "childhood" has all kinds of problems of its own.

13 seems fine to me. Should have had their sex ed by then, biologically ready for it, passed the kids stage if mental maturity, show clear signs of developing/having developed a sexuality.

AOC shoukd be 12 and age of cut off for procreation should be 40. I'm 40.

it is legal at 15 in sweden (except online, then it is 18)

Pfffff
>passed the kids' stage of mental maturity (I corrected that for you, dingus)

Even at 16 the teen brain is still developing. A 13 years old is nowhere near ready for the adult responsibility of sex, which can mean disease and pregnancy (or abortion) and all kinds of fucked-up manipulation by adults.

a 70 year old can have sex with a 15 year old, but a 20 year old can not flirt with a 17 year old online