Who would you have to be to even get a chance to worship her feet?

Who would you have to be to even get a chance to worship her feet?

Attached: Pokimane Hands Feet.jpg (841x973, 151.66K)

You're pathetic. On top of being pathetic, you're annoying. On top of being pathetic and annoying, you're worthless.

they are just feet, dude, relax

footfags give me the same uneasy disgusted feeling that pedophiles do

Being into feet is disgusting as fuck. Worship tits or ass or kill yourself disgusting fag

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Not one of these SIMP faggots, thats for sure

Because they're the same kind of weird, maladjusted sickos that pedos are.

I estimate that she makes around $1.5 million annually. There was a Twitch leak a couple years ago that exposed how much money certain streamers were making, and although I don't remember exactly how much money Pokimane was making, when you consider the money she's likely been making outside of Twitch, it's very likely that her net yearly income has been around $1.5 million per year. Knowing a bit about female sexual nature, she'd probably only consider you if you are making at least $2,000,000 per year, and even then, you'd have to look like Chad. At $2.5 million, she'd probably consider you if you were a 4/10. I bet she'd be fine meeting with a guy if he were to pay her $40,000+ for foot worship.

Attached: Pokimane Yummy Feet.jpg (1280x720, 92.86K)

>Knowing a bit about female sexual nature

Attached: 1639937594202.gif (603x674, 14.64K)

She's unremarkable. Have standards. Have self respect. Shoot higher than Generic eThot #237-C.

fairly certain she is actually a coal burner

Ngl the feet meme is kinda overstayed. We need to fad-ify a new fetish.

Women are hypergamous, and unless you were literally born into a wealthy family or happened to have chad-tier looks all your life, their hypergamous nature is very obvious. They want to date guys who have more money and look better.

She has pretty yummy looking feet.

Attached: yummy_feet.jpg (2048x1536, 611.46K)

You really don't know when you're being made fun of do you? Autism is a helluva drug.

Attached: Pokimane Feet Hot.jpg (2124x1080, 286.91K)

looks like she's a fan of streamer tarik, often see her in his chat, so probably be him

I still think she'd let you worship her feet if you offered her $40,000 for the privilege, but you'd still have to build up her trust somehow.

Attached: Pokimane Feet Cute.jpg (1080x1200, 235.28K)

Attached: Pokimane Feet Legs Ass Jeans.jpg (1080x1350, 307.58K)

Attached: 20211023 Miss Arcana Feet 1.jpg (1080x1350, 431.21K)