Another summer is going to pass me by im perfectly capable of mating...

another summer is going to pass me by im perfectly capable of mating. i know that society is intentionally blacklisting me. i swear this is some fucked up shit. ocasionally i would like to hook up, not always, but the option is never there. im an involintary celibate and it sucks because i could totally be getting some pussy. but girls are either never around or not interested. shits fucked, its like its illegal for me to fuck. not trying to fuck to make a statement, but sucks that i cant get any pussy.

Attached: artworks-000205114827-yu8bnu-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 63.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nxg4C365LbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ENnAa7rqtBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

elliot rodger was fuckin handsome and he couldnt either. because of that im so fucking convinced its all in your head

You could start by not calling the act of having sex "mating" you fucking robot.

Try being a better person. There are some ugly as fuck people out there STILL getting laid and starting families. It literally has nothing to do with how you look, just don't act like a spastic weirdo. That's it. That's literally all there is to it.
If even that's too hard you can just pay for it.

Attached: 1647039258231.png (635x457, 113.35K)

"mating" u focking autistic fag

My fat mexican friend just got his virginity taken by a white girl and dick sucked by a mexican girl all in one month. I'm glad he is no longer a virgin the dude put in a personality change and stepped up his humor and friendless towards women.

Attached: 1642301436297.jpg (1920x1080, 172.95K)

summer=mating im not being cringe.

Yeah you're being extremely fucking cringe bud

>mexican friend just got his virginity taken by a white girl and dick sucked by a mexican girl all in one month. I'm glad he is no longer a virgin the dude put in a personality change and stepped up his humor and friendless towards
stfu its summer, its mating, brother.

>society is intentionally blacklisting me
You sound like a crazy person. Seek professional medical help.

>You sound like a crazy person. Seek professional medical help.
i am a crazy person to most people. i dont even have to say anything or look a certain way.

>I don't even have to say anything or look a certain way
uh yeah, that's exactly how people know you're a crazy person you dumb fuck. seek therapy and stop posting

i've gotten my dick wet b4, just have no friends and no exposure to girls. im not trying to go be a tryhard in a public place just to hook up because thats not even fun. theres just no bitches or cunts in my life or anyone who knows i exist.

>eek therapy and stop postin
go fuck urself. nigger.

good choice in picture op
from music video acid rain by lorn
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nxg4C365LbQ

check out A/D Music For Picture, feels straight out of Blade Runner.

blah blah take your meds weirdy

im spiced up dude, not going to take no for an answer. gotta be seriously hardcore to get some decent pussy on this planet. talking about killing niggers. >take your meds
spent too many good summers getting fucked up the asshole by the man to let some fine pussy pass me by. death threat.

youtube.com/watch?v=ENnAa7rqtBM

why cant you fuck a hooker?

some little twink bitch is gona walk up to you and either stab you or steal your bitch. hows it gona be puss

Listenting to this while reading

www.cnn. (com)/2022/03/18/us/usw-golf-team-van-crash-friday/index.html

Attached: WHAT A WAY TO LIVE.jpg (720x529, 20.39K)

taking meds or seeking help isnt an option. whats it going to be

>www.cnn.
all lies.

Focus on yourself. And soon enough others will focus on you. Don't give in or get side tracked. Always focus on improving yourself. Everything else will follow.

If you don't treat yourself as #1... why would anybody else have a reason to treat you on a parr level.

You set the bar. You make the jump.
IT'S ALL YOU!

Attached: 123_1(2).jpg (960x960, 196.71K)

funny how normalniggers like to say we're just animals but get turned off by the correct technical terms for our biological behavior

>Focus on yourself. And soon enough others will focus on you.
this, and for anyone else reading who thinks this means the same as "better yourself" its not. im focusing on myself by staying home and watching tv all day. bitches will come. need to get their attention somehow. i would like to just chill at my place with a g*rl and watch something.

>funny how normalniggers like to say we're just animals but get turned off by the correct technical terms for our biological behavior
>doesn't know it's actually mating season for our species. fucking amatures.
not going to sit at home and jerk off all summer. might knock a bitch up, dunno. not gona stop me tho. just wish i had a better way to have quality interactions with females. im very detached from society.