Nootropics thread

Nootropics thread.
What are you stacking?

Attached: 1647903258017.jpg (589x521, 60.47K)

Meth

Phenibut.

Luvox (increases neurogensis via sigma 1), brexpiprazole (increases neurogenesis via 5ht1a) , Armodafinil, ritalin, nicotine gum, alcohol (positive modulator of nicotinic receptors)

I ordered something called 'brain pill', but the packaging looks really chintzy like it's been reused and I haven't tried it yet.

Been taking Modafinil for about 9 months. Got my first shipment of Ritalin on the way now, and my Cerebrolysin just came in the mail today.

This is the equivalent of crystals to astrology girls, but for schizos

Ritalin for me is definitely more focus enhancing and immersing than Armodafinil, good luck!

Kek

Wait wait, can I get high from brexiprazole?

where do you buy ritalin? cant find anywhere, not even in the streets

No. It feels very neutral but grows your brain, improves memory and encourages dopaminergic innervation long term. Excessive doses might make you feel uncomfortable and give you orthostatic hypotension

Online forums. I actually was looking for Addy, but the guy was out so I'm trying Ritalin in the meantime.

Ritalin shits on dexamphetamine

Sounds like you got scammed

I get 90 20mg Ritalin every month for 63$.

ahhh the perks of having a legit script and not getting gouged like the rest of us degenerates

>1800mg ritalin for 63$
Bro in Australia that's called getting shafted, I get 1000mg every 12 days for 5$

Attached: 1647907944947.jpg (600x300, 16.25K)

large amounts of adderall

Be sure to use nicotine, it attentuates the neurotoxicity and long term dopamine deficits.

Have you ever looked into Cerebrolysin? The Neurogenesis is a huge part of why I'm trying it.