Birth control is technology. What do you think is the best birth control method...

Birth control is technology. What do you think is the best birth control method? What are some new methods that you hope will pan out?

Attached: Guide-to-Birth-Control-Methods.jpg (1200x800, 83.88K)

Condoms >>> the other options

100% effective and free

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-24_20-24-12.png (364x288, 22.15K)

>abortion

Abortion

I'll never use them so I don't care

Attached: cointelpro.gif (1169x993, 138.75K)

>coitus interruptus
what

I'm From Toulouse France, we invent some underwear who moves the balls up and make your sperm infertil.
This is the best contraception method fuck anything else especially american castration(vasectomy)

Just means pulling out

4channel.org/g/

Attached: 1655353125705.jpg (620x1137, 132.17K)

his + hers. fuck bringing more people into this shitty world.

Complete pesudo-science. Fuck yourself frenchie

None, I’m not a fan of murder.

I'm being gay.
Does that count as a contraception ?

>not a fan of murder.
Unless its bkack people, amirite?

>surgical sterilization
the only one that's 100% effective on it's own, but permanent
>calendar rhythm method
I'm an ultra virgin, but afaik having sex on the first days of a woman's period is completely safe, if she doesn't have an unusually small cycle.
>UID
highly effective, but uncomfortable for some (or most?) women. can be used to stop a pregnancy if inserted some days after the creampie.
>condom
highly effective, easy to use if you get the right size, but you lose some of the feeling coming from skin-to-skin contact, so it must be a bit annoying
>oral contraceptive
almost perfect but causes side effects to women, and has to be taken consistently
>What are some new methods that you hope will pan out
oral contraceptive for men that renders my cumshots duds within an hour of being taken, has no side effects both short and long term.
nano-UIDs that are not uncomfortable for women (I don't know if this is a possibility, just thought of it)

pulling out literally works, have never worn a condom with my wife *ever* and it works fine. Nothing wrong with either of us either - three planned kids later *shrugs* it just werks

>4jiz.cum/xddddd
Epic

Attached: 1655953268757.png (720x678, 459.48K)

> contraceptive methods
> calendar
> pulling out
> douche
How american you have to be to list these?

Also ^ this and /thread

This one right here

Attached: file.png (243x53, 9.57K)