Do you trust the government, user?

Do you trust the government, user?

Attached: 1647053025763.jpg (592x998, 84.91K)

Do you trust the mafia?

/thread

Depends whos asking.

Attached: fbi.png (796x934, 276.36K)

No matter what political affiliation you should never trust governments so no.

The government of what? Whose government?

hell fucking yeah im from the united states bud

Nope. I was in the military. I learn first hand that they will lie to you, don't care if you live or die, lie, cheat and steal to gain power and influence. The government cares about it's preservation not ours. Those in the government want the best for them. Pelosi just gave them a 21% raise.

No. That being said, certain politicians/parties are more trustworthy than others on certain topics. And anti-government conspiracy theorists are almost always less trustworthy than the government. Because they're batshit crazy.

Sort of, but I think they're kinda slow.

Nope, but I also don't trust the trumphumping, pro-theocracy, white supremacists who make up the majority of people in my state to govern.

Nope. I was in the Marines, then a local cop for 20, and now I work for the federal government.

The same failings you see in the general public (malaise, selfishness, etc.) are consistently represented amongst all levels of government employees.

If you’re asking about politicians, holy shit, dude. Ever seen a politician without dirty laundry or a past scandal? Nope. Cause they don’t exist.

trust the experts chud

Attached: _121144732_levine.jpg (976x549, 80.89K)

Yes, the government will solve all my problem, if only I let it take y rights and money.
Don't you want our problems to be solved? Do you like having problems or anything?
It's because you want people to have those problems, right?

Since when are cops government? Blue lives matter, cuck

They grow your food so you can spend all day rearranging excel sheets.

Kill yourself faggot

>They grow corn for fuel and get welfare from blue states
ftfy retard

You're right. We should mandate prayer and church attendance and systematically execute everyone who's not a white protestant because the farmers are the real heroes.

BTW, I guarantee you've never gotten your hands dirty or done any real work in your life.

Also, this:

Fuck no. Trusting the government is for shitlibs and migatards.

Sure. Let’s do it together.

Police as a concept are great.
Police in practice attracts the dumbest and most emotionally damaged individuals in a society because it's the path of least resistance to obtaining power and leverage over other citizens. Truly only the most pathetic people choose the job

Go suck niggers you BLM faggot