Got a mac. What do?

Hi.
I got a mac for like 50 dollars.
(69 actually).
2011 8GB Mac Mini.
It says it has been wiped and has high sierra on it.

Should I compile a Mac version of the Darkplaces engine that I have modified to load Wolfenstine : Enemy territory maps and beable to load up to 4 million entities on it or not?

I told a mac faggot that I would NOT compile mac bins because their shit was so expensive and they were gay faggot pro-tranny anti-child bride pieces of fucking shit (ie: Americans), unless I found one for like 50 dollars.

In the interm I have indeed found one for "like 50 dollars", at least according to the reasonable man standard (not the reasonable person or reasonable woman standard).

It is now in my possession after the retail contract has been completed in full.
It came here from Nebraska: which is a full US state.

What should I do?

Attached: 9xqy0s04r3jz.jpg (720x604, 72.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHYHqChlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(OP)
YHWH explicitly allows men to marry little girl children, including in cases where the man rapes the girl child in her fathers house.
You oppose this. Why?

Attached: Untitledp2_.jpg (3333x2618, 590.82K)

GPT3

>What should I do?
shove it up your ass.

How do you make an app after you compile your program.
IE: xonotic has a Xonotic.app folder and massive amounts of things inside of that.
(OSX)

What do when compiling new engine code?

Attached: yotsugi.jpg (1024x576, 58.81K)

if this isn't a bot post (probably is), you seriously need to take your meds, prescribed or not.

VROOMVROOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!

Try less hard

Nope. It's from 2011. GPT3 will melt it.
Try again snarky faggot.
I just want to compile darkplaces engine I extended to 4 million entity and Wolfenstine: Enemy Territory support.

Someone was laughing at me and saying I needed to make it "Vendored" and wouldn't say how to do that or what that means.

It would have to be in Xonotic-NewVersion.app folder: but what else has to go in there and how?

Men should marry little girls.
That angers white cattle like yourself.
Don't worry: you'll soon be tortured to death by the Russians or by the vaccine you took. You deserve to die because you oppose men marrying their own little girls of their own race. You do not believe our girls of our race or extended family belong to us and are for us. We are going to skin you alive for that.

Attached: Mayoi_Owari3.jpg (1280x720, 92.92K)

>if this isn't a bot post (probably is), you seriously need to take your meds, prescribed or not.

You believe that men who like cute young girls are "wrong in the head"? Correct?
Similar faggots like you once thought that men who were not part of the 10 percent who wanted girls and women of their own were "wrong in the head": while the 10 percent had laws similar to now with complicated divorce proceedings and other faggotry.

When the Sea Peoples arrived: those 90 percent of men betrayed their societies and burned the 10 percent alive.

That will happen to you aswell.
We _WILL_ betray you to Russia: even if we die too.

Attached: 81x0u83lcUL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 423.68K)

YHWH explicitly allows men to marry little girl children, including in cases where the man rapes the girl child in her fathers house.
You oppose this. Why?

Attached: Un_tit_led_c2_.jpg (3333x2618, 702.11K)

>Got a mac. What do?
take meds.
>I got a mac for like 50 dollars.
and you paid for it? what the heck?

out of your own volition on top of that?!

No one knows or cares to tell how to make a blablabla.app?

You're just going to say "heheh it needs to be Vendored, VENDORED. and we pro-women's rights dick-chopped trans faggot homosexual will just feel superior that our co-workers in india and china "vendor" it for us"

"Lol I did only 3 lines of python; but im superior to you because I believe in transfaggotry and women's rights and know the word "Vendored""

--t. white person.

>"Lol I did only 3 lines of python; but im superior to you because I believe in transfaggotry and women's rights and know the word "Vendored""
>--t. white person.

youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHYHqChlI

>>I got a mac for like 50 dollars.
Correct.
>and you paid for it?
Incorrect: you can rest easy that my money did not pay for it.
> what the heck?
No need for concern, see above.
>out of your own volition on top of that?!
Xonotic has a Xonotic.app.
I added features to the engine (C code); I need to recompile and make a new Xonotic.app (Xonotic-newversion.app)

I allready did so for linux (32 and 64 bit)
then windows (32 and 64 bit).
I acquired the mac mini so as to do the same for the mac version.

How do I do it? I know how to compile it, but how do I make the "vendored" xonotic.app folder correctly with all the tons of stuff in it? What do?

>How do I do it? I know how to compile it, but how do I make the "vendored" xonotic.app folder correctly with all the tons of stuff in it? What do?

way above my paygrade
glad you didnt pay for apfel tho

Attached: apfel.png (1072x711, 500.2K)

This is cirno.

Attached: cirno1647991158965.jpg (1600x1200, 1.48M)

>when he's an itoddler

Attached: 1629457205959.png (864x1214, 952.93K)

This guy is kind of like Terry Davis. He wants to talk about something, but in between he can't stop rambling about his schizophrenic child bride Jewish God obsession. In the case of Terry it was the CIA niggers.

Based MikeeUSE telling it the way it is.

kill yourself, freak

Attached: what_mikee_wants.jpg (1920x1578, 1M)