Many games are partnered with nvidia/amd for bs features

>many games are partnered with nvidia/amd for bs features
>also games are becoming harder to run due to shit optimization, despite barely improving in graphics
>you NEED more performance every generation to run those games, meaning gaming and graphics companies are supporting each other to suck out our money
>therefore you NEED to buy and consoom new product to play games
Picrel can be run with the budget setup of that era (i3 6100, 8gb ram, gtx 1050ti/1060) and still look fantastic.
Why are consumers getting fooled by new graphics technology, when it's the own games that are getting worse on purpose?

Attached: 277B8F1F-58CA-4050-8100-CA28D18DD91E.jpg (2000x1500, 750.42K)

I mean, nothing stops you from just playing older, less demanding games if those are your thoughts.
Also

>i like getting jewed and having reasons to consoom and spend my money on hardware that wouldn't be necessary if the games were well made

Well, I'm sorry that people have more money than you and spend it on things they like.

That's the mentality goy, carry on

If these games were just "worse optimizations" then nobody would buy them, it's a free world, freetard.

>many games are partnered with nvidia/amd for bs features
always has been
>also games are becoming harder to run due to shit optimization, despite barely improving in graphics
Unless you enable meme ultra settings and/or RTX you can run every modern game on 2060 and above.
>you NEED more performance every generation to run those games, meaning gaming and graphics companies are supporting each other to suck out our money
Only if you’re an impressionable retard
>therefore you NEED to buy and consoom new product to play games
See above

Touch grass and get a hobby user

People like you buy them anyways, you don't care about quality or value you just exist to consoom, that's why companies don't care about improving the optimization.
>my whole library is torrented btw

>touch grass
Hit a nerve consoomer?
>every game can be run with a rtx 2060
On 720p? My point is that every generation is harder to run for minimal graphics improvements forcing you to buy new hardware. That's called planned obsolescence, and needs brainless goyims to work.

Name a game that doesn’t run on 2060 at 1080p/high

>game is partnered with AMD
>game uses open source stuff that AMD developed but Nvidia is free to implement
>game is partnered with Nvidia
>game uses proprietary stuff that Nvidia developed and often does stupid stuff that wastes performance on both vendors but more on AMD (Crysis 2 tessellation)

I'm way past 30 and really don't see the need to play AAA(or however many these faggots tack on) titles.
Fuck them.

Name a game that doesn't run on a 1080 at high and 1080.

2060 was designed for 1440p, even could play some games at 4k 30fps.
The fact that it's now a budget 1080p card proves my point.
>arguments in 5 years: "name a game where the rtx 2060 doesn't play at 720p 30fps"

I am still on my GTX 1660 and I don't give a fuck.

Every once in a while you get a well optimized game with high requirements and the visuals are just fantastic.

Good lord you sound envious and pathetic

>crysis 2 tessellation
That was the funniest thing
Fuck Nvidia

>graphics cards are only for gayming
holy shit please kill yourself you sound like a retard, each generation of cards has significantly improved my workflow over the last. I don’t care if you were tricked by poor people into thinking that’s “consoom”, some of us work for a living and actually see these improvements first hand

what is picrel?

call of duty 5: world at war

Bf1
Get a quadro like a real man