How much caffeine is too much? So I just turned 18 and I'm about 175cm (almost 5'9) 84kg (187 lbs)...

How much caffeine is too much? So I just turned 18 and I'm about 175cm (almost 5'9) 84kg (187 lbs), and on most days I consume around 800mg of caffeine, but some days I'll have almost 1,5g. Is this too much? will it affect my health long term?

Attached: 7611612221375_1641201342151_master_axfood_400.jpg (474x474, 30.65K)

Fucking hell man, do you not feel like shit all of the time drinking that much?

Too many of those can make you fall dead from your chair, even at a young age. Just do regular coffee instead. Or coke (drink)

lose some weight fatass

no

I'm not fat, just a gym rat.

Which part of it will kill me, if not the caffeine?

Also, it's mostly pills.

300 mg is the most my dr said was safe, in a day...

fucking fat cunt

Again, really not fat. It's easy at 18. Cope.

Those numbers indicate you are fat.fat people need to cut back on caffeine

I would say 600mg is pushing it.
You don't need much caffeine.
You just need good sleep, less masterbation (can still do little), good/healthy food/meals+snacks, and some pure/plain water.
Trust me i'm addicted to caffeine. But i drink a normal amount.
No way op should be having 1.5g.
That would be like if i took 1,000 sleeping pills at the same time. That's not healthy.
You'd be surprised how much energy things like pure water, exercise and healthy food will give. I still need to work on some of that too.

you're just maxing out your conrtisol

Not fat in the slightest, I go to the gym and eat properly. Building muscle is easy. cope.

Ok, then what's a reasonable amount of masturbation? I might be pushing it on that front aswell.

whats your blood pressure ? check if you have any magnesium still in body

Will do.

Hard to say, since i overdo it as well, might depend on age or something.
But i'll say maybe about 3-4 times a week, or once every other day. If possible a couple times a week. If you want to go extreme once a week. And super hard would be couple/few times a month.
I would think only time going a week or longer would be needed is if you going on date with girl.
But if you get to the dirty with the girl, rub one out on her body, so you don't quickshot in her.

3-4 times a week seems really little. Is there a point of doing it as little as possible? Like what does it help with?

Addict here. I drink three double espressos every morning so maybe 1 gram. That seems to be the maximum that my body can metabolize and not have problems falling asleep. Any more and I'm not falling asleep until 2am or later.

You should check your blood pressure, if you have any fat on you and/or are out of shape that'll be rough on your heart

i think over 400mg is unsafe, i heard (from a youtuber) that 400 and below is safe. i myself have consumed 200-500mg nearly every day for 10 yrs; but would not recommend it

>You'd be surprised how much energy

it's not about the energy you pleb, it's called a caffeine addiction for a reason

Sorry didn't read thread for the last comment, you're fit so your heart should be fine but the 1g maximum is still the same for sleep

Ok, thanks.

>I drink three double espressos every morning
whoa, nice

I got arythmia and other heart related issues from long term use of energy drinks, I'm now on beta blockers for the rest of my life.
Be careful with caffeine and taurine.
Drink tea.

Well ok at the least i would say not every day or more then once a day.
Start with 5-6 days of masterbation a week.
It helps your dick from being over used.
Your dick might get messed with from all your rough tight hand squeezing and rubbing, that if you transition to real girl it might not feel that good.
Or might not have as good control of how long you last before cumming.
Look as a person with the problem, i support often masterbation. But we know you should never do too much of anything.

i wouldnt admit to being a midget on the internet if i were you.